• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"United pilots replace vinegar with sugar in talks"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea, I forgot about the NO HATS.......extremely powerful move by Wallach...until the company just put in the FOM that hats were "optional".

Glenns Gotta go? What exactly did that ever do...just a "bitch" board? Yep. I really never saw much happen with the oh so powerful wrist bands that were handed out with the Glenns Gotta go theme.

I am not saying that I am for G.T. but the moves by Wallach to fight Tilton were at best....childish.

Yes work rules were regained for the narrowbodies.....and yes 1300 plus pilots FURLOUGHED....there were things that could have been done to lessen the blow.... and nothing was done.

The injuction was action taken against a "few" that were ruled against due to their stupid decisions.....and the injuction was placed on EVERYONE because of the "few" that acted out....Take it out on them!

Wallach was/is a joke.....

Maybe if there was more unity, the "few" would have been "everyone," more damage would have been done giving your group more leverage, and the injunction would have been placed on "everyone" anyway.

Maybe if there was more unity, the "few" would have been "everyone," more damage would have been done giving your group more leverage, and the injunction would have been placed on "everyone" anyway.

It wasn't a concerted effort and there is no leverage with an injunction no matter how many were involved. Now as a united group our hands are tied.

ALPA in its modern natural habitat: the concession stand

No worries , eastie. Cleary and your fellow goons at USAPA are gonna get it all back for you...with interest!! ;) By the way, get that first paycheck with the "snap-back" rates yet..... ??? :rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
No worries , eastie. Cleary and your fellow goons at USAPA are gonna get it all back for you...with interest!! ;) By the way, get that first paycheck with the "snap-back" rates yet..... ??? :rolleyes:

God this is getting old. A thread about the change of "leadership" here at UAL ALPA and still your anti USAPA dribble pours out.

Ah yes, UA ALPA is replacing vinegar with sugar... meanwhile UAL is replacing United Pilots with Aer Lingus.

(insert sarcasm mark) Sounds like the soft approach is just what they need.

Ah yes, UA ALPA is replacing vinegar with sugar... meanwhile UAL is replacing United Pilots with Aer Lingus.

(insert sarcasm mark) Sounds like the soft approach is just what they need.

What do you suggest?

What do you suggest?

I'm not sure what I'd suggest. Granted I realize a "hat switch" won't fix the problem for those involved either.

Personally, I think that time is of the essence for the pilots at UAL; hopefully for their sake their leader's diplomacy will work. Traditionally, softer stances have not worked out very well for pilot groups.

On a plus side, their new leader was involved with their 2000 negotiations which might prove to be a good omen.

God this is getting old. A thread about the change of "leadership" here at UAL ALPA and still your anti USAPA dribble pours out.

United and leadership...now there's an oxymoron for ya'; both inside and outside the cockpit !!;)

There ...feel better ?

Latest resources

Back