• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"United pilots replace vinegar with sugar in talks"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a joke. United pilots had a chance with Wallach. Now they put Miss "sugar pants" in the driver's seat let's see where this gets them.

Wallach was just there for the show....he did nothing.....

At least Miss "sugar pants" is trying a different approach than just sending out "bitching" e-mails to the group like Wallick did.

Wallach
-Regained work rules for 300/320
-Glenns Gotta Go campaign
-No Hats

UAL/Tilton
-$250,000,000 dividend.
-Park 100 aircraft
-Injunction
-Alter ego airline (AirLingus)

I'm all for a different approach.................

Wallach
-Regained work rules for 300/320
-Glenns Gotta Go campaign
-No Hats

UAL/Tilton
-$250,000,000 dividend.
-Park 100 aircraft
-Injunction
-Alter ego airline (AirLingus)

I'm all for a different approach.................

Yea, I forgot about the NO HATS.......extremely powerful move by Wallach...until the company just put in the FOM that hats were "optional".

Glenns Gotta go? What exactly did that ever do...just a "bitch" board? Yep. I really never saw much happen with the oh so powerful wrist bands that were handed out with the Glenns Gotta go theme.

I am not saying that I am for G.T. but the moves by Wallach to fight Tilton were at best....childish.

Yes work rules were regained for the narrowbodies.....and yes 1300 plus pilots FURLOUGHED....there were things that could have been done to lessen the blow.... and nothing was done.

The injuction was action taken against a "few" that were ruled against due to their stupid decisions.....and the injuction was placed on EVERYONE because of the "few" that acted out....Take it out on them!

Wallach was/is a joke.....

Last edited:
Morse says she is planning to meet face-to-face with Tilton.
Little Ms. Sugarbritches is so naive...yet so cute! Glenn and his stooges are really going to have a fun time with her.

Frank Lorenzo was right. Sorry UAL...get ready to "live to fight another day"

Wallach was just there for the show....he did nothing.....

At least Miss "sugar pants" is trying a different approach than just sending out "bitching" e-mails to the group like Wallick did.

What is she going to do? Ask Glenn Tilton *nicely* to give back some of what United pilots have given?

Latest resources

Back