• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United outsourcing pilot jobs with codeshare

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SkyWest isn't ALPA. ALPA has nothing to do with this. It comes down to mainline pilots selling high-paying positions for percieved job security. When it didn't work out they say "They took our jobs!"
EXACTLY.......Never give up Scope boys and girls. This flight needs to be fought.

Wallach pounds his chest again....lets see if he can do something. Lets see some results.

yeah he'll get results when we're already gone-- did you hear about a conference call the other day as long as some program at TK that allows you to get current in teh sim every 6 months---

where was the information on that-- i get to hear from a guy who was on it? BS

wallach-- i agree--- get results--win a grievance, something to get soem morale up---- but then why--- the pilot group is giving the company everythign they want-- playing nice-- giving in time- flying the trash ( my favorite saying) what so teh dumb employees can get 100 per month whil the magmnt gets tensd of thousands..... talk about penny smart and dollar foolish

Blah, Blah, Blah..

I paid my dues at the lowest-bidder regional that did the flying mainline guys thought was beneath them. Now I'm out of work at mainline. The only thing I've got to hold on to is the that those lowest-bidder, zit-popping, SJS, pukes who haven't even paid their dues are beneath me.

It's all ALPA's fault!

I inderstand that, but piss ant pukes like you are benefiting from the shirt off my back and many others. The attitudes of you and rest of the "guppy Killer" crowd are what I am talking about. If you care to remember lowest bidder got the flying. If your wages weren't so cheap then the flying wouldn't be handed to your companies that simple. Yes MY, cause you were still popping zits when I was flying those routes. Sorry got to go, got to get in line for my unemployment check.

I'm in my late 30s. I have another career which is a backstop to this one (yes, I have something to fall back on). My wife has a good career (we sacraficed alot to make sure that our bases were covered). I've worked in places and conditions that sucked royally, to pay my way to this point - so I have no sympathy for someone who gave everything away to take what they regard as "theirs".

I know this sounds cold, but you guys burned the furniture to heat the house - sooner or later, there's nothing left. Am I to blame for that??

I am sorry for any hardship that you or your family has to endure now - that is something that nobody could have forseen. But am I the cause of that?

Take a look in the mirror.

Latest resources

Back