• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United looking at New Embraer and C-Series jets for Mainline, article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Long way to go? Wrong. The SLI will be complete December of 2015 and the SOC complete by April 2015. Cake - what kind? I want some. Mmmmm

That's funny.....you are a bit clueless to the whole process. Let me know a year or two after SOC when you are still integrating IT throughout the different employee groups, training, FF program, reservations, maintenance, fleets, stations....oh yeah, I forgot, hub rebalancing, fleet displacements, base closures, JCBA's for the represented employees and let's not forget, if sub AAA doesn't get DOH the decertification effort of APA and the never ending DFR lawsuits..............I believe you have risen to the KING TOOL of FI...

That's funny.....you are a bit clueless to the whole process. Let me know a year or two after SOC when you are still integrating IT throughout the different employee groups, training, FF program, reservations, maintenance, fleets, stations....oh yeah, I forgot, hub rebalancing, fleet displacements, base closures, JCBA's for the represented employees and let's not forget, if sub AAA doesn't get DOH the decertification effort of APA and the never ending DFR lawsuits..............I believe you have risen to the KING TOOL of FI...

Oh good lord you are clueless leaded by a clueless leader Smisek. Why has the board not fired this clown by now?

Still you provide nothing of value or substance to an aspiring pilot researching what legacy to marry. American should be the 1st choice for any pilot looking to call home for the rest of their life.

Uhhhhhhhhh, what? You mean after you get real management (Last Call Dougwiser...), get some profit sharing like the other legacies, and get your S$&T together when it comes to the SLI and being able to fly together. That may take decades. Don't worry though, newhire AA pilots can still apply now to DL or UAL and still get on early enough to have a great career with a better airline.

Pave, you on the other hand, should apply to be a janitor at the MIA airport. Most of what you say is completely full of steamy S$%T. You seem to love it, and that's just weird, like you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Pave, you on the other hand, should apply to be a janitor at the MIA airport. Most of what you say is completely full of steamy S$%T. You seem to love it, and that's just weird, like you.

Bye Bye---General Lee

read that Heavyload, defender of the mighty Ms Jenny :rolleyes:

Uhhhhhhhhh, what? You mean after you get real management (Last Call Dougwiser...), get some profit sharing like the other legacies, and get your S$&T together when it comes to the SLI and being able to fly together. That may take decades. Don't worry though, newhire AA pilots can still apply now to DL or UAL and still get on early enough to have a great career with a better airline.

Bye Bye---General Lee

It is my opinion that the current profit sharing needs to be built in to our pay and captured now in our next contract.

Delta - "Galactically stupid on fuel hedging!"

http://fortune.com/2014/06/02/secret-club-kate-kelly/

"Delta earlier in October, the carrier indicated that it will incur another $350 million in special charges in the third quarter due to a negative impact from fuel hedge settlements."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspe...g-performance/

One-time items for Delta Airlines - Bad fuel hedges costs DAL 1/3 of a billion dollars in the 3rd quarter on 2014.

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/f70...Air Lines/id-1d3a87d506e0446a94b4225c91e9ea1b

When fuel costs drop, Delta Airlines and United Airlines lose millions!!! AAG does NOT hedge.

Actually, UAL is not that well hedged, surprisingly.

Oh good lord you are clueless leaded by a clueless leader Smisek. Why has the board not fired this clown by now?

Simply put, even with the lowest market cap of the big 3, the stock price still has room to go and has returned quite a return for investors. The operation is a totally different ball of wax.

The FA contract TA, whereas the vote ends on 9 Nov 14 (it should pass), does not include profit sharing and is the reason the company does not want to disclose their offer to include profit sharing to the APA until the FA's vote for their new contract (higher than Delta's current FA contract). By the way, me-too clauses for the FAs should have never existed in the first place! There is no comparison to their jobs and our careers. The psychology behind past airline management behavior is too lengthy to discuss but this cat is officially out of the bag.

The APA will have AAG's offer on 12 Nov 14 and show a side-by-side comparison to the pilots to include profit sharing. The earlier offers included Delta + %5 but the APA said no to scope of 81 and to no profit sharing.

Well, there goes that prediction....

Latest resources

Back