• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not in it, and I'm also not surprised some chick is...Who would've thunk it, but hey her daddy works there...

I'm not in it, and I'm also not surprised some chick is...Who would've thunk it, but hey her daddy works there...

Sorry to burst your bubble, and I don't want to get into a pissing contest with you, but no one in my family even flies, let alone works for UAL.

It would be nice if we could keep these posts on the subject and professional.

Is anybody else in the Sept 24th class?

Scott

Good luck. I'm sure you're aware that the CEO of your new employer says his number one priority is finding a merger partner. :eek:

IMO... you're entering this quagmire with your eyes open. Please don't be like so many others and post here in a year or two when "you're shocked to hear the news of your furlough/stapling".

BBB

Good luck. I'm sure you're aware that the CEO of your new employer says his number one priority is finding a merger partner. :eek:

IMO... you're entering this quagmire with your eyes open. Please don't be like so many others and post here in a year or two when "you're shocked to hear the news of your furlough/stapling".

BBB

BBB,
Be a sweetie and encourage EVERYONE to go to a legacy. I need as little competition for FedEx for my honey as possible. Be a sweetie will ya? ;)

Oh brother.....you must be one of the 10% eh?

I suppose since she said her daddy doesn't work there, now you're probably thinking she only has 300 TT too, huh? Get a life.

Maybe you're not in it cuz you're a tool. :rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back