United Flight 93 on the A&E channel 9est

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
oldxfr8dog said:
If we could only appease them, they'd leave us alone. Is that what you think?
WTF??? :confused: Where did I say that?

What I'm amazed at is that you all need Hollywood (the Mecca of appeasement), of all places, to remind you of what happened on that day.

FlyUnited said:
So are you pissed that it happened or pissed that they didn't get more United planes? From reading this board, I'd guess it's the later.

Are you Insane?

Brett Hull said:
WTF??? :confused: Where did I say that?

What I'm amazed at is that you all need Hollywood (the Mecca of appeasement), of all places, to remind you of what happened on that day.

In that case, I misunderstood you.
I apologise that I mistook you for someone blaming the West.

No sweat. It's kinda hard to get your thoughts across on the internet, especially with my lack of writing skills.

I would like to know WTF happened to my post on this thread....

I was the 1st to respond and it aint there WTF MODERATOR!!!

anyways....

I couldn't wach all of it...was too upsetting! Yes, like most of you, I was very upset after watching it. I will never forget what happened that day! Maybe I will be able to watch it all the next time.

I bought the DVD of 9/11. I felt it was important to have an important piece of history in my collection. I have trouble watching that too but I put it on every now and then to remind me what happened and WHAT THIS WAR IS ALL ABOUT!

oldxfr8dog said:
I hope all that have expressed rage here have gotten off their @sses and become FFDOs.
Otherwise, it's just lip service and you can keep it to yourselves.
FFDO don't mean squat, run your mouths on down to the recruiting center of your choice and put your signature down on a contract, if it bothers you that much.

FN FAL said:
FFDO don't mean squat, run your mouths on down to the recruiting center of your choice and put your signature down on a contract, if it bothers you that much.

I'm too old for that. Besides I did my time.
Why do you think FFDOs "don't mean squat"?
I'm puzzled by that attitude. Usually it means the person is too lazy to go through it.

oldxfr8dog said:
I'm too old for that. Besides I did my time.
Why do you think FFDOs "don't mean squat"?
I'm puzzled by that attitude. Usually it means the person is too lazy to go through it.

Wrong on all counts. Based on your reading comprehension, I'll bet you were in the Army.

Read EVERY single post about United on this board and it is nothing but pure United bashing. So I stand by my post, what were you really cheering for? Can't have it both ways. You're either with us or against us and this crowd is certainly not "with" United.

Flightinfo.com = AntiUAL.com

Latest resources

Back