United Flight 93 on the A&E channel 9est

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EMB170Pilot said:
I couldn't wach all of it...was too upsetting! Yes, like most of you, I was very upset after watching it. I will never forget what happened that day! Maybe I will be able to watch it all the next time.

I agree, it was very difficult to watch. Whenever I see video of the towers being hit it is still so unbelievable.

FlyUnited said:
Read EVERY single post about United on this board and it is nothing but pure United bashing. So I stand by my post, what were you really cheering for? Can't have it both ways. You're either with us or against us and this crowd is certainly not "with" United.
COOOKOOO COOOKOOOO

Hey FlyUnited,

Maybe you should spend more time worrying about your airline. You certainly have proved with your above statements walking and chewing gum are a challenge for you. One thng at a time amigo. Other than the flight number,I don't think Yoooonited was even mentioned in this thread. Good luck with that $50 gas business plan. Who is in control over there Dr. Evil?

Last edited:
tubelcane said:
Good luck with that $50 gas business plan. Who is in control over there Dr. Evil?

$50???? Have a link to that? Are you certain that isn't a projected figure and the current figure is more to the likes of $67 bbl?

Originally Posted by FN FAL
FFDO don't mean squat, run your mouths on down to the recruiting center of your choice and put your signature down on a contract, if it bothers you that much

FN FAL said:
Wrong on all counts. Based on your reading comprehension, I'll bet you were in the Army.

Well, you're going to have to be a bit clearer.
You didn't say, " FFDO don't mean squat"?

I guess I was confused by your use of the plural in "mouths" and singular in "signature.

Please tell me in which other "counts" I was wrong.

Last edited:
FlyUnited said:
$50???? Have a link to that? Are you certain that isn't a projected figure and the current figure is more to the likes of $67 bbl?
Look at G4g5 post on page 3 of the United expects Friday to be the day thread!

I just watched this. Should have been on in Primetime on a major network. Very hard to watch.

Between this and the nut job pics of haji's protesting CARTOONS I'd say its going to take a while. How do you eradicate lunacy when its so endemic to a culture?

FlyUnited said:
Read EVERY single post about United on this board and it is nothing but pure United bashing. So I stand by my post, what were you really cheering for? Can't have it both ways. You're either with us or against us and this crowd is certainly not "with" United.

Your crazy kid. 911 has nothing to do with United bashing at all. No one in there right mind would think that of 93 or the other AA and UAL aircraft involved in 911. That was a tragedy for us all.

The only UAL bashing (your previous hiring practices, for example) that I could think of should be saved for another thread, but not pertaining to this thread whatsoever.

Get over yourself kid and just relax.

FlyUnited said:

There is plenty of bashing on this board. United is not the only target. Ask people from AMR, DAL, LUV, JB, and AAI to name a few and they will all say that their airlines are the ones being bashed. Sorry, but I don't think that you can claim the title of being bashed the most.

Latest resources

Back