United Flight 93 on the A&E channel 9est

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Capn Mike said:
I am glad that they did. I am watching and getting pissed. This should serve as a reminder that their are people that will do anything to harm our way of life.

Mike
Watching and getting pissed. How could they harm that?

Brett Hull said:
I'm in complete shock someone thought they needed to make a movie about this.

I have a WAV file of an alleged ATC tape of UA 93. I listen to it every few weeks. It keeps me P#SSED!
Our enemy is still there. They still hate us. They are waiting for another shot. They are patient, they'll wait for years. They cut people's heads off on video and boast about it.
If we could only appease them, they'd leave us alone. Is that what you think?
They will be appeased when we're dead.

Well...

I hope all that have expressed rage here have gotten off their @sses and become FFDOs.
Otherwise, it's just lip service and you can keep it to yourselves.

I'm watching it now...

Never forget!!

These rag heads will never stop trying to kill us, all the while chanting "Death to all Westerners!" on their satellite and cell phones. Their hypocracy is laughable.

Never forget!!

So are you pissed that it happened or pissed that they didn't get more United planes? From reading this board, I'd guess it's the later.

FlyUnited said:
So are you pissed that it happened or pissed that they didn't get more United planes? From reading this board, I'd guess it's the later.

what?

i realized the rage i felt last night is the rage they feel also. we are never going to be "friends". they should be careful what they ask for, if they want a holy war.

oldxfr8dog said:
I hope all that have expressed rage here have gotten off their @sses and become FFDOs.
Otherwise, it's just lip service and you can keep it to yourselves.

Well said Tubbs...

Latest resources

Back