• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Feeder Service ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is it true that TSA headquaters or part of their HQ are in a Howard Johnson (HoJo) out in STL?

Who-loss had a family member who owned it... that is why it smelled like Curry.

I was in STL for recurrent a couple months ago and it occured to me that Hulas might have some kind of interest in the Indian restaurant on top of the building. Does anybody know if that's true? That place has awesome food but if Hulas owns it, you know employees don't get paid anything.

You guys still crack me up. Some of the most fun flying I did was flying the BAEATP "BATPLANE" "Advanced Turbo Problem". In the final days we were flying from CWA to ORD and tried to call a 900 number on AIRINC. Those rat bastards wouldn't let us do it, can't imagine why.

I was just telling someone the other day about the standby controls...HA HA HA HA HA HA and what a great autopilot it had... HA HA HA HA HA HA..........

Great bunch of guys and girls to fly with.....

CEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I remember seeing them in Kalamazoo some years back before Air Wisconsin took over with the Dorniers. They had to play around with a LOT of ballast at the end of the night when they did overnight flight training.

Are there any of those ATP's still flying in the us or did they all get sent home?

oh my flashback... over nights at CWA.... UFS had all the best hot spots for us to over night... YIKES I can still smell the paper mill

millhouse--

what i was told was that the restaurant people were related to the hojo people who were his wife's side of the family.

interestingly, the hotel, the office building and the parking deck were all registered separately with different investors. I think hulas was in the parking deck but no the other two. who knows.

i thought that they had moved into the twa training center on natural bridge?

Latest resources

Back