• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United buying CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unless the new company is free of Tilton and his ilk, all at both companies are doomed to a slow painful death.

I can't believe you guys fall for this troll crap.

about as accurate as FREE AIRPLANES in the early part of this decade
:laugh:

Too funny. What's the 'expectation' of any pilot on the bottom half of the B6 list? Upgrade to 190 CAP in 12-15 years...if lucky? With nearly zero retirements in the next 10 years that's gonna be one slooow moving seniority list.

I want to punch this thread in the johnson.

Tiltons been shopping UA since he took over as CEO. It will be called CAL and I am sure that the UAL folks will be very happy...I mean, they will have jobs after all......:cartman:

Tiltons been shopping UA since he took over as CEO. It will be called CAL and I am sure that the UAL folks will be very happy...I mean, they will have jobs after all......:cartman:

Oh my goodness, please tell me that you don't actually think that President Obama is going to let an airline from his hometown of Chicago get bought by an airline from the hometown of George Bush (Republicans) do you? He will make sure that United is the one buying CAL for sure and the name stays United. I also heard CAL pilots getting date of hire at United too.

Also, President Obama is pro-union (United) whereas CAL is pretty much non-union, or might as well be. LOL

Latest resources

Back