United buying CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummm, never mind...

OMG, I just heard United is buying CAL and merging lists by DOH. Keeping United name too.

Also ExpressJet will finally be getting our flying back that CAL gave to Colgan. Finally!!!

And yes I did stay at a holiday inn express last night. LOL

"our flying"

bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

Please don't feed the troll.

Go see for yourself. I try to stay off of calforums. My impression of that website is a bunch of little weenies with little weenies crying about how small their weenies are. LOL LOL LOL

but you don't stay off do you? If I was you my concern would be about the dying economics of a 50 seat RJ.

but you don't stay off do you? If I was you my concern would be about the dying economics of a 50 seat RJ.

Whatever! Nerd.

I'd be worried if we were anchored to CAL forever, but United is a different story. Pretty soon CAL will get eaten up by United and we'll be working for real major airline.

See ya wouldn't wan ta be ya! LOL

UAL couldn't buy a dinner and a movie, how are they going to buy an entire airline? That place burns money faster than a scab running across a picket line in '83.

Looks like you threw the turd into the punchbowl before I could. I also have to ask...where is the money for this supposed purchase gonna come from?

I saw Tilton downtown Chicago the other day trying to raise money. He was behind a tree in Grant Park holding up a sign that said "Acquisition Tug Jobs $20"

Latest resources

Back