• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Breaks Guitars

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HAHA....exactly what this guy is saying...pass the buck...not my fault! The plane says UAL on the side, but they take no responsibility for anything. I am going to be a regular customer of UAL in a few months and I am not really looking forward to it. Hopefully they can suprise me.

HAHA....exactly what this guy is saying...pass the buck...not my fault! The plane says UAL on the side, but they take no responsibility for anything. I am going to be a regular customer of UAL in a few months and I am not really looking forward to it. Hopefully they can suprise me.

If you have anything other than low expectations, I suggest you try a different airline.

If you have anything other than low expectations, I suggest you try a different airline.

Wish I could....but I dont have much say in which carrier I take...the good news is I will be in F or C so at least when the Sky Hags start yelling at me there will be slightly better wine to make the pain go away! :)

That was actually really good! It sounds like it was actually United Express, though.

Maybe you have never been on a UEX flight that connects out of ord?
Who do you think handles the bags?
Quite possibly some of the same rampers that have had harsh words with our pilots (uex?)

Please educate yourself.

I've always thought that damaged luggage should be payroll deducted. Total up damages paid out per month, and divide it among the ramp employees. You will likely see a lot more self-policing if all ramp employees are sharing the burden of carelessness. I have worked on the ramp before at a major hub, and I know how bags get damaged, and how often bags are damaged due to actions of the rampers vs. overloading/failure of the luggage piece.

The same should go for aircraft damage, though 100% of the cost would likely be too much to pass on to the rampers...them airplanes are expensive to fix!

Latest resources

Back