• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Airlines Announces New Partnership With ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
some of you guys need to wack your monkey off....seriously. talking like your management. Just fly the planes...

Wow. Underbid Trans States. I am sure XJT's costs are quite a bit higher than Trans States, guess flying at some loss is better than chartering the planes around at a huge loss.

Check out the XJT SEC filing 10-Q filed today. Pay to play is exactly what happened. XJT just did it with stock.

Check out the XJT SEC filing 10-Q filed today. Pay to play is exactly what happened. XJT just did it with stock.

Yup, sure enough...

XJT 10-Q said:
We anticipate that the definitive agreement with respect to the multiyear arrangement will include a grant to United of 2.7 million common stock warrants with an exercise price of $0.01 per share of common stock and that all related documents will be executed in the near future. Once executed, we will file a Current Report on Form 8-K with respect to the definitive agreement.

Didn't my friend up in St Cloud, MN say they could be coming up there? I think I did....... Maybe it is at risk flying vs pay for departure? The days of free profits for regionals may be over.... It is pure survival time....(just like the majors, imagine that??? Paying for your own fuel bill? Imagine that?)

Bye Bye--General Lee

The majors can't get a free lunch. If the majors want fee for departure, they assume the risks, since they dictate to the regional where and when they fly. In a code share, where the regional is exposed to the risks, the regional sets the schedule and fare....

So far the majors like to dictate the schedule and fares....and thats why they are on the hook for fuel.

The majors can't get a free lunch. If the majors want fee for departure, they assume the risks, since they dictate to the regional where and when they fly. In a code share, where the regional is exposed to the risks, the regional sets the schedule and fare....

So far the majors like to dictate the schedule and fares....and thats why they are on the hook for fuel.

You'd think a major airline pilot would be able to figure that out...

Wow. Underbid Trans States. I am sure XJT's costs are quite a bit higher than Trans States, guess flying at some loss is better than chartering the planes around at a huge loss.

You no nothing about economics. Have you ever heard of a large economy of scale?

We also pay for the marketing, reservations, etc... Time for your FREE LUNCH to be over. We pay way too much for your services, and now you guys will have to share a larger portion of the pie. I used to love it when you guys (especially the COMAIR pilots) would state "Look how profitable we are, we are the ones holding you guys up....." That was because we were paying for everything. That is changing. And if a Regional sets the schedules and fares, I would SUGGEST that the regional time the flights in accordance with the "banks" of mainline flights coming into the hub, for better use of connections. See, it wasn't that hard.....(that is what she said.....)

And one more thing---we RENT your lift. That is it. You are a low rent lift provider. Get used to it. But other than that.....thanks for being part of "the team."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back