• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Airlines Announces New Partnership With ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used to love it when you guys (especially the COMAIR pilots) would state "Look how profitable we are, we are the ones holding you guys up....."

So what does it say about you when you listen to the moronic ramblings of idiot?

We also pay for the marketing, reservations, etc... Time for your FREE LUNCH to be over. We pay way too much for your services, and now you guys will have to share a larger portion of the pie. I used to love it when you guys (especially the COMAIR pilots) would state "Look how profitable we are, we are the ones holding you guys up....." That was because we were paying for everything. That is changing. And if a Regional sets the schedules and fares, I would SUGGEST that the regional time the flights in accordance with the "banks" of mainline flights coming into the hub, for better use of connections. See, it wasn't that hard.....(that is what she said.....)

And one more thing---we RENT your lift. That is it. You are a low rent lift provider. Get used to it. But other than that.....thanks for being part of "the team."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah, it's too bad you sold us all out 20 years ago. Way to fold up like a cheap tent, then blame everyone else.

Just For Men and Grecian Formula aren't that expensive. We could all be flying in the appropriate equipment at appropriate pay rates if you had any balls.

Thanks for breaking the team up.

So what does it say about you when you listen to the moronic ramblings of idiot?

I just respond to the posts, hence my large number of posts myself. I always laughed when I read them, though.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah, it's too bad you sold us all out 20 years ago. Way to fold up like a cheap tent, then blame everyone else.

Just For Men and Grecian Formula aren't that expensive. We could all be flying in the appropriate equipment at appropriate pay rates if you had any balls.

Thanks for breaking the team up.

20 years ago I was still flying props. I didn't do it. Sure, past DL pilots did make some mistakes, but you can't blame everyone for it. I just got to DL when they started adding Comair CRJs, and we all know now how that turned out.

Also, the "Team" did not consist of "commuters" mixed in with Majors. At that time the Majors did NOT own any of the commuters. Delta didn't own any of it's feed, and just started flying with Comair and ASA, which were owned PRIVATELY. You need to brush up on your history, pal. Can you explain your "breaking the team up" quote? This should be fun..... Delta had to buy Comair and ASA back in the late 90s because they were screw-ups.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wow. Underbid Trans States. I am sure XJT's costs are quite a bit higher than Trans States, guess flying at some loss is better than chartering the planes around at a huge loss.

hey moron... jumping to conclusions again like everyone else. The contract details have NOT been released, nobody at skywest,tsa or anywhere else knows what the contract is about in terms. Only XJT and United know the details, so we all dont know if XJT undercut anyone, or even how much they are making... its sad how people jump to conclusions and automatically think xjt is doing it for free, when NO ONE knows for sure!!

actually skywest knows what the contract is, with the loan to united they got a last chance look at the lowest bid. Sounds like it will be flown at a loss.

hey moron... jumping to conclusions again like everyone else. The contract details have NOT been released, nobody at skywest,tsa or anywhere else knows what the contract is about in terms. Only XJT and United know the details, so we all dont know if XJT undercut anyone, or even how much they are making... its sad how people jump to conclusions and automatically think xjt is doing it for free, when NO ONE knows for sure!!

I thought Expressjet was giving United 2.7 million shares of stock? That is called "Pay to play."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Did I not just see a letter from Trans States management stating they submitted a very completive bid but the economic terms required by United would not have created economically viable growth for the company. Now granted I do think aircraft lease terms and the length of the contract came into play but get right down to it, United has the upper hand. New contracts for 50 seat business are going to be few and far between and so competitive that you will be lucky just to have to planes in the air instead of in a bleeding "corporate" operation or worst case, parked.

XJET is the new Mesa!!

Id put Republic up there, and XJT didnt take pay cuts to get any new flying... I far is I heard they are getting there previous pay cuts back the past few months, so I guess that puts them back at the top for best paid, best contract and still aquiring flying... while Mesa and Republic fly for absolute ******************** to get flying! quite a difference there.

Latest resources

Back