United 93 Movie

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
kevdog said:
I agree, as long as there wasn't a coverup in the investigation.

And for a cover-up to be successful you would need:
the pilot of the shooting aircraft to keep quiet,
the -2 pilot to keep quiet,
the entier AWACS crew to keep quiet,
every civilian ATC controller and supervisor watching to keep quiet,
the military ATC controllers to keep quiet,
the fighter aircraft ground crews to keep quiet,
the fighter aircraft ordnance crews to keep quiet,
the squadron CO and XO and MX Officer to keep quiet,
the NTSB accident investigators to keep quiet,
the "men in black" orchestrating the cover-up to keep quiet,
their superiors to keep quiet,
the local police and sherrif and rescue responders who made it to the crash-site first to keep quiet,
the flight recorder to be doctored requiring the technicians to keep quiet

.....can I stop now or are you seeing just what the odds are that all these people involved, and NOT ONE has come forward in almost 5 years as a whistle-blower or looking for the VERY lucrative interview/book deal waiting for ANYONE with ONE SHRED of real evidence of a cover-up in the shootdown of Flight 93-----which IF WE DID shoot it down, would there really be some big outcry????

It would have sucked but I think most of the American public would have seen it as a necessary evil on that day when 3 other jets resulted in over 3000 deaths.

That plane and 100 or so pax would have resulted in another 1000 deaths.

I, for one, with no other option, would have made the call to shoot it. So why, praytell, would a "cover-up" really be necessary???

This whole arguement is completely pointless and absurd. Anyone acting as a proponent of this theory is really just showing the depths of their ignorance in not thoroughly thinking through just what a cover-up of this magnitude entails.

Please....think....about....it.

Formula 1 said:
Just only 10% of the proceeds to a memorial? Why not all the profits? Why dose the movie industry get to profit off of 9-11? The movie only cost them 20 million to make. Why not give the proceeds to the families of 9-11? Pay for their medical bills, scholarship funds for the childern who lost a parent. Wow a whole 10% to a memorial! I think I'll wait and watch this at home when its only a dollar rental.
or just wait till somebody puts a bootleg copy on limewire and then download it for free...

And the piece of crap pax. saying they just want money, and they'll let us go. Then he tried to warn the hijackers of the oncoming assault.

Just saw the movie. Very well done. Was this piece about the pax who wanted to give them money based on facts, or was this a little bit of Hollywood added to the movie. I never heard anything about that before. And were the pax that close to grabbing the yoke. I knew they were trying to break into the cockpit, but I didn't know that they actually got in.

Latest resources

Back