Union Purposely Delayed ay FO!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"I am not even in the industry"

Point said. Nobody here or at NJ is looking to get rich quick, there TA is not over the top for pay, but hey your not in the industry. So no I don't think your a mole, I just think you have no business here.

"So, I have a little background on all airline unions"

Hey were not an airline, we fly the people that own airlines.

If we are going to quote one another:
"Hey were not an airline, we fly the people that own airlines."
Wasn't one of the war cries of the frac industry that they were the most underpaid pilots in the airline industry? I am sorry if I used the term loosely in my comments. As far as me not belonging, well there are those that are fighting for this country that have a vested interest in having an industry to go to once we feel that our time is up.
I never said anyone was getting rich (not including lawyers and unions). I was just stating a stance on unions. Furthermore unions usually have only their highest due paying members' interest at heart when going after contracts. Again, ask anyone that has been furloughed in the last 5 years how much their union "looked" after them when times were lean.

Untill your at a fractional you just won't get it

"Wasn't one of the war cries of the frac industry that they were the most underpaid pilots in the airline industry?"

Yes you are right there.

"Furthermore unions usually have only their highest due paying members' interest at heart when going after contracts."

Sounds like your talking about the airlines....again....Look at NJ TA, read it, and then answer your own question

"I never said anyone was getting rich (not including lawyers and unions)"

you forgot the add "and companys" being that your throughing in a small dig

"Again, ask anyone that has been furloughed in the last 5 years how much their union "looked" after them when times were lean"

I really don't need to they work for an airline and not a fractional

Dime,
I was an engineering major at school and usually don't bang on people's english, but come on at least get it close. The word you are looking for is you're (you are not your). Not sure what throughing in a small dig is suppose to be...thoroughly maybe?

Now to respond. I have no beef with the TA. If you would look at my first statement, it is about the people already looking for more.
Companies do make money, but pilots never worry about some of the repercussions of their contracts, like everyone else that works for the airline, sorry frac. As pilots' wages go up, usually others go down or work conditions suffer. Not everyone that works at the company is part of the union. That may not be the case now but give it time, if the NJA union heads the way of other "airline" industry unions. It may not and that would be great to all who are involved.

And lastly, I know that there are plenty of furloughed pilots or ex-Eastern or TWA pilots in the frac industry.

Hey Spy, good for you being an engineering major, and your doing what for your career, this is not spelling 101, so therefore I don't care, you got the point

"Now to respond. I have no beef with the TA. If you would look at my first statement, it is about the people already looking for more."

Now something you and I agree on...... but you being in the Military, again you will not get it untill you have flown the line

"but pilots never worry about some of the repercussions of their contracts"

when you get out of the Military and you start flying the line, you will see that most pilots don't want the bankrupt their company,(there are some that probably do) but we do want a fair wage. In my mind the NJ TA is a very good start. We will talk when you have been flying at a fractional for a few years.

Spyguy said:
Lime,
I know as soon as someone bashes unions or management around here the usual gang jump into them claiming they are moles. For what its worth, I am not even in the industry, yet. My family and immediate family members have been employed by various majors/regionals/fracs my entire life. Some were pilots some were not, line workers and cargo types. So, I have a little background on all airline unions. I know the disclaimer was kind of crap but I threw it in their to possibly divert the normal crowd's usual responses.

"I was an engineering major at school and usually don't bang on people's english, but come on at least get it close."

Thank you steel, I knew I was going to mess up something. Now if only someone could decipher what this is suppose to mean. I still don't know.
"you forgot the add "and companys" being that your throughing in a small dig." This is why I brought up grammer in the first place. I can't fully see what he is trying to say here.

Spyguy said:
Thank you steel, I knew I was going to mess up something. Now if only someone could decipher what this is suppose to mean. I still don't know.
"you forgot the add "and companys" being that your throughing in a small dig." This is why I brought up grammer in the first place. I can't fully see what he is trying to say here.
Since your big brain can't comprehend it, I'll translate for you (although I agree people need to learn to proofread): "you forgot to add 'and companies,' since you're throwing in a small dig."

Latest resources

Back