Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union Leaders leave 1st White House meeting with Trump Absolutely Stunned!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Imissmypilot

I hate to say it but I told you so.

They said it was absolutely the best meeting with a US President EVER! That's right: EVER!

It's all over Fox Business.

Apparently just like he favors individual partnerships over TPP, he favors CBAs over regulations and government intrusion into work rules and pay structures.

According to one guest, his plans include making drastic changes to processes even the democrats refused such as making the workplace more accessible to union drives and decertification bars higher (like 75% must vote for decert) and using tax breaks and/or penalties to incentivize quick negotiations and reduce strike threats. According to one source he promised being pro labor was a must for his Supreme Court pick.

Holy cow. I think the next 8 years got very scary for both democrats and Farquaad.

This is a crazy upside down world we are living in but lifr sure just got a lot rosier for the IBT 1108.

Turn on Fox Business for the above but here's a print article to get you started:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ud-president-trump-meeting-white-house-video/

This is what happens when you elect a non politically correct non politician. Nobody has him in there pocket.

This is what happens when you elect a non politically correct non politician. Nobody has him in there pocket.

Exactly and what we see is a "republican" who has won the support of big labor. This is unheard of.

Any anti-union folks (or democrats who thought they will win back the white house in 2020) were just given a swift round kick to the jaw today.

I'm not very political but I posted this because it has drastic implications for our efforts and the news is good!

I hate to say it but I told you so.

They said it was absolutely the best meeting with a US President EVER! That's right: EVER!

It's all over Fox Business.

Apparently just like he favors individual partnerships over TPP, he favors CBAs over regulations and government intrusion into work rules and pay structures.

According to one guest, his plans include making drastic changes to processes even the democrats refused such as making the workplace more accessible to union drives and decertification bars higher (like 75% must vote for decert) and using tax breaks and/or penalties to incentivize quick negotiations and reduce strike threats. According to one source he promised being pro labor was a must for his Supreme Court pick.

Holy cow. I think the next 8 years got very scary for both democrats and Farquaad.

This is a crazy upside down world we are living in but lifr sure just got a lot rosier for the IBT 1108.

Turn on Fox Business for the above but here's a print article to get you started:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ud-president-trump-meeting-white-house-video/

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. That meeting was all about the TPP, which was DOA anyway, because of lack of support in congress. So Trumps actions yesterday really amounted to a symbolic gesture. Also the TPP is an area where his and the unions interests align exactly.

He has stated in the past that he's in favor of a national right to work law. Let's see how they like him then.

I'm gonna wait and see what his NMB picks look like before I get too excited. That will be where the rubber meets the road for us.

Obama pushed TPP and let NAI slide through, yet he gets a pass because we all know how labor friendly democrats are. Trump killed one and will hopefully look out his window today and take notice of one more thing that needs his immediate attention.

Congress just proposed a law that would drastically weaken unions, by making the whole country a right-to-work country. More money to the 0.1%, less money to union workers. I think trump will sign this legislation if it p***************es Congress.

Latest resources

Back