• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Personally, I think we should wear those flight suits like the military. They are practical and are just like Pajamas. We could have a little flap in the back to take a quick crap on a 20 minute turn.

I'll dress better when the pay gets better!

FUNNY!! You agreed to do a job for a certain pay rate with certain work rules, but now you don't like it. Sounds like you are going back on your word you gave to your employer when they offered you a job. A quality honest pilot, you are an inspiration to all of us!

FUNNY!! You agreed to do a job for a certain pay rate with certain work rules, but now you don't like it. Sounds like you are going back on your word you gave to your employer when they offered you a job. A quality honest pilot, you are an inspiration to all of us!

Actually I signed my Company's Policy Manual during ground lab after I was in training. Dress code and appearance was never discussed in the interview, that was more technical and personal.

Here is reality. How we look is a direct reflection on our percieved abilities to conduct a flight safely.

You arrive at the hospital for open heart surgery and your surgeon is dressed in cut off shorts, flip flops, and a T-shirt that says "Liquor in front, Poker in the rear". The surgeon knows he is the best in the world. Do you want him cutting on you? Of course not.

You can dress like slob all you want. You know you are disrepecting every pilot with your sub-standard attitude and low self esteem. Don't be offended when people refuse to fly with you. If I allow myself to fly with you, I am endorsing your attitude and people will percieve me to be a lazy slob just like yourself. That won't happen. I take pride in myself and want the traveling public to be at ease when they entrust their lives to me.

:angryfire MOD INPUT.

DO NOT POST PM'S ON THE PUBIC FORUM. THERE IS A REASON ITS A PM. IT SHOULD BE KEPT PRIVATE UNLESS YOU BOTH AGREE TO HAVE IT POSTED ON THE PUBLIC SITE.

THANKS
LONGHORN

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I go a whole 4-day without changing my underwear. (Normal, Backwards, Inside out, and Inside out & backwards.) Professionalism goes beyond the uniform...and should be there regardless of the small paycheck. We all took these jobs knowing what the pay scale was going to be....that being said; back to important topics like hot pant spotting.

PS Cant' we all just be friends.

Hey check out this PM, I just got from AWACoff.

Classy move, posting a private message. Your opinion didn't matter to me before, but you just won me over. :rolleyes: Welcome to my ignore list; enjoy your stay. :angryfire

Latest resources

Back