Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
O

OUT

I like uniforms. I wish my local flight school had them. They just look cool. I mean what pilot does not get excited the first time he puts that uniform? I mean it is almost like the first time one takes control of an airplane. I cannot wait to wear a uniform. Did anyone get excited the first time they put on a uniform? Maybe I am just wierd?

Uniform

Yes, You are WEIRD. Welcome to OUR World. Seriously, yes I'm still excited to wear the "Uniform" thru the Airport. This is the Greatest Job in the World, if you don't mind the back stabbing, pay cutting, Union in-fighting, Magagement vs. Pilots, Flame throwing form Pilot Forums, etc....

What's the deal with this dude having the same avatar, different stupid screen name and starting stupid threads.

I like to rub myself thru the flightsuit. Sometimes me and my wingman go on a sortie if you know what I mean!

OUT said:
I like uniforms. I wish my local flight school had them. They just look cool. I mean what pilot does not get excited the first time he puts that uniform? I mean it is almost like the first time one takes control of an airplane. I cannot wait to wear a uniform. Did anyone get excited the first time they put on a uniform? Maybe I am just wierd?

What a meaningless thread. I am positive that with the intelligence level required to
to obtain your CFI, you could at least post something with a little more substance.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back