• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unical SLI is out...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go back to the GA forum where you belong Instructordude wannabe!

It's alright that you're upset about the SLI. We told you guys the entire 3 years that you were up $&@ creek without a paddle. What's truly a travesty is that we didn't staple all of you. Sorry your attempt to screw the brightest and best pilot group in the world failed.

It's alright that you're upset about the SLI. We told you guys the entire 3 years that you were up $&@ creek without a paddle. What's truly a travesty is that we didn't staple all of you. Sorry your attempt to screw the brightest and best pilot group in the world failed.

I flew with so many of your brightest and best in the Air Force who QUIT as soon as they could because they had no future there. They could never serve anything but themselves. They're the ones who screwed 2000 of their brothers down the river over scope.

Best and brightest, huh?

Let's see:

Didn't your airline hire thousands of under-experienced pilots in the 90s merely due to their being a part of a minority group or certain sex?

Don't you guys require 3 sim events to pass a simple checkride, something you should already be up to standards on as a line pilot? Engines can fail at any time, not merely after you come back from training.

Weren't you the pilot group who gave up scope? Surely you were bright enough to see that giving that up amounted to giving management a blank check to shrink the airline by nearly 50% domestically. Wow, that was real smart. Whereas, when CAL entered into concessionary contract negotiations in 2004, around the same era, we stood FIRM against management's attempts to re-work scope. That amounted to new aircraft orders and the hiring of over 1500 pilots.

As far as being the best, ummmm, how should I put this politely. Let's just say I've flown with a few of you... not exactly close to even average. I'm not labeling the entire pilot group that way. Not by any means. But since you brought it up, let me say, you're group can hardly claim the title of best and brightest. Didn't y'all nearly hit a mountain in SFO on takeoff in the late 1990s, simply because the pilots forgot to use rudder over aileron? And that was a "Jumbonaut" crew as well.

Yeah, brightest and best.

As far as stapling us. What is your name? If you feel so passionately about stapling an entire pilot group to your list, please enlighten us as to who you are so I can avoid flying with someone so clearly approaching the fringes of insanity.

Last edited:
Best and brightest, huh?

Let's see:

Didn't your airline hire thousands of under-experienced pilots in the 90s merely due to their being a part of a minority group or certain sex?

Don't you guys require 3 sim events to pass a simple checkride, something you should already be up to standards on as a line pilot? Engines can fail at any time, not merely after you come back from training.

Weren't you the pilot group who gave up scope? Surely you were bright enough to see that giving that up amounted to giving management a blank check to shrink the airline by nearly 50% domestically. Wow, that was real smart. Whereas, when CAL entered into concessionary contract negotiations in 2004, around the same era, we stood FIRM against management's attempts to re-work scope. That amounted to new aircraft orders and the hiring of over 1500 pilots.

As far as being the best, ummmm, how should I put this politely. Let's just say I've flown with a few of you... not exactly close to even average. I'm not labeling the entire pilot group that way. Not by any means. But since you brought it up, let me say, you're group can hardly claim the title of best and brightest. Didn't y'all nearly hit a mountain in SFO on takeoff in the late 1990s, simply because the pilots forgot to use rudder over aileron? And that was a "Jumbonaut" crew as well.

Yeah, brightest and best.

As far as stapling us. What is your name? If you feel so passionately about stapling an entire pilot group to your list, please enlighten us as to who you are so I can avoid flying with someone so clearly approaching the fringes of insanity.

Obviously you're not too bright as you took the bait.

Latest resources

Back