• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UNDAF/Cirrus Design Corporate Pilot/CFI Positions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Half million dollar aircraft and they only pay the CFIs 30-35k to instruct new buyers? I made more per year teaching in old beat up 150s.

I used to have that job before I went to the regionals. It is a GREAT job!! Its a totally different instructing job than anything else. Some customers do suck, but most are very cool and treat you very very well. The pay is ok but the additional benefits are great. UND pays 100% of your insurance including your family. When you go on the road for training all of your expenses are paid for. Most of the guys got some type of rewards credit card and charged everything on the trip to it. The company reimburses you so you can pay off the card. In 6 months I went from nothing to a gold Northwest Airlines frequent flyer. Thats not a bad thing after you deliver an airplane and have to fly back to Duluth on its only carrier, Northwest. I just think this is a great job and a great way to build some time.

Yep, someone from Mazzei's in Fresno works there. I don't know what position.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

More Info/It's a Newly Created Position

You get to choose your location anywhere in the US. Once a customer buys an aircraft in your area you interview with the customer to be their corporate pilot/CFI. The initial interview is for a pool, once you are in the pool you will be able to select your desired location(s). You do not have to give up your current job at this point. Health benefits are still 100% paid by UND. All expenses while you are on the road are paid by the customer. If you have to relocate UND will provide funds for that also. Training is Duluth is also paid by UND. More than half of the guys who have gone through so far have ended up flying turbine aircraft for their customers.

Latest resources

Back