Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flex605

Dear uncle kenn
I know you read this forum so I figured I'd address you directly .if I did it on yammer I'd be fired. By now you must have figured out that you can completely lie to the Flexjet pilots take away over $16,000 from each of them and they won't do anything about it . Well played sir as a business man. You are dealing with a bunch of the biggest pussies in the history of fractional aviation . Ask flight options , tmc and net jets and they know one needs a cab against ruthless dictators as yourself . Kenn you are free to take flex pilots 401k match . Guess what they won't say or do a damm thing about it. You have them trembling . They are so afraid to act out of line, or say anything formidable . I missed that chapter in management by trust. In around a year with the first negative economic report feel free to blame the economy and cut the flex pilots pay .
I look forward to reading your new book- management by mistrust

With the introduction of CAMP & iWOG, it won't take a year. I'm sure the operation is bleeding cash now.

It's really sad when FJ pilots sit around and talk about missing the DG days. The most disheartening thing is seeing pilots on the Yam talking about how great his new programs are. I don't think they realize that when the wheels fall off here, KR will still be rich (not really rich but richer than us) so he doesn't have as much to lose as they do.

Don't get Ricci rolled. The reason he ain't in hell yet is because they wouldn't have him. Hope the wife cheating bastard enjoys his money in this life. That cheap ********************er ruined a job I used to love

It's nothing more than a Flight Options subsidiary.

I prefer to think of it as just another under performing, piece of the DAC empire that doesn't meet expectations. Just like Flight Options, the MX shop, the paint shop, and all the rest of KR minions.

Just wait until the 8on6off start at flex....

Woohoo good times

Latest resources

Back