• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uncle Jerry's Visit to The ASA Crew Rm

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
first statement: I soeriously doubt JA made a statement like that in his private office, much less in a public place.

second statement: Sounds eerily similar to ALPA.

He said the same thing in the SLC crew louge earlier in the year. It is BLs mantra so it must be reinforced.

It is nothing more than an attempt to deflect some of the anger for the slow pace of negotiations onto a third party who is no longer part of the process (except in the background).

Was he telling the truth, maybe. Is the MEC telling us the whole truth, also maybe. The spin from both sides is so great that the whole truth is somewhere down the middle. I want a contract that is both fair and sustainable. One that will keep me AND the company viable/competative for the long haul. What I don't want is a token contract (Comair) that was not sustainable and will have large modifications done to it. Dump retirement and come off some of these other insane demands and get it done.

By the way, I believe that I and the pilot group have been very patient through this four+ year tragedy. That is why I want a contract NOW.
I believe the answer is to vote in different reps who will be reasonable in the demands made to ASA. Its now up to us to effect some change.

I believe the answer is to vote in different reps who will be reasonable in the demands made to ASA. Its now up to us to effect some change.

....and you think that John, Lynn, and Barry are those reps, huh?

Agreed...ALPA national has been revamped and now its time for change at the local level to finish this up.

Who wants to bet if the mediator would just release us, we would have a contract in 30 day??? Delta/Jerry/Bryan will not let it go as far as a strike. Way to detrimental. I have a feeling he won't release us. Management won't meet us in the middle either. I'm beyond this company right now. It's like a broken record.

They are the alternatives I have to choose from. Are you on the ballot?

Not that you'll change your mind about your vote, but Nick Tomlin and Danny Utley are also running for Capt's reps for the two LEC Council positions, by far better choices than the LJ Coalition.

VOTED IN FAVOR!
Vote for Nick Tomlin and Danny Utley for LEC Capt's Reps
A vote for the LJ Coalition is selling out to management-who endorses LJ & Company

Who wants to bet if the mediator would just release us, we would have a contract in 30 day??? Delta/Jerry/Bryan will not let it go as far as a strike. Way to detrimental. I have a feeling he won't release us. Management won't meet us in the middle either. I'm beyond this company right now. It's like a broken record.
less than 30 days....and it isn't just the company feeding you shovels full of cow pie.

Latest resources

Back