• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uncle Jerry's Visit to The ASA Crew Rm

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I respect people that stand up and let their opinion be known.

I respect people that disagree with the current course the MEC is on, even though they are in the minority.

I have ZERO respect for cowards on FI who say one thing behind an anonymous keyboard, but never voice a word in a crew lounge or meeting where it counts.

Flight Info rants have ZERO credibility. Come to an LEC and speak yur mind, your opinion counts and SHOULD be heard.

How do we know that all these posters are even ASA pilots and not mgt or F&H $hit disturbers?

I never hear the likes of ohplease or you in the crew lounge. I have flown with exactly ONE pilot who first hand spoke the LJ/JB mantra. ONE.

So until all you dissenters come forward and make your opinions and feeling known to the MEC in a forum where you can be indentified and there for given some credibility, it is just noise.

Clear enough?

Stand up for what you belive and you will be counted, and respected. Snipe on Flight Info, and you will be ridiculed.

It's really quite simple.

Some of us don't want to subject ourselves to the absolute disgraceful and meanspirited attacks from the "hold the line or shut em down" crowd. Some of us actually enjoy being ALPA volunteers, and don't want to jeopardize that by speaking out publicly. Some are just tired of the whole thing and don't feel like they are being heard anyway.

You need to take some of your own advice Pogue. You said:

"Stand up for what you believe and you will be counted, and respected. Snipe on Flight Info, and you will be ridiculed"

I see the LJ coalition standing up for what they believe, while you and others are the ones "sniping on Flight Info" - maybe it is your side that is being ridiculed?

The silent majority is going to speak thru the ballot.

1. I don't drink!

Man, you shouldn't admit that. Because after your endless and pointless tirades and childlike temper tantrums, you should maybe have an excuse for acting like a total moron.

Maybe you're a drug user, that might explain some of it?

Maybe your parents were actually cousins? (you know the old saying "nothing like luvin when you're getting it from your cuzin")

Maybe you forgot to put your helmet on when you played football?

Maybe your car has a muffler leak?

Maybe it's just that you can't see the industry for what it is today and get out of the past? But if you said you were a cronic boozer that might explain some of your retarded comments.

You were so close to having an excuse, you've blown it again.....

they'll never release those figures. they'll tell you they don't have those figures. truth is, that would be too much info. for you minions to have.

If they don't release the figures, then they are trying to hide it because it shows that the pilot group isn't happy. If they don't release it, every pilot should call their reps. and demand that they release it.

If they don't release the figures, then they are trying to hide it because it shows that the pilot group isn't happy. If they don't release it, every pilot should call their reps. and demand that they release it.

Why do you care? The vote is what matters, not the nominations.

Why do you care? The vote is what matters, not the nominations.

Why would it matter if the actual numbers were published? What harm could there be in publishing the number of nomination votes? Quit hiding information from the membership. 7 to 1 shows that the membership has doubts about our current strategy. This brings into doubt the information we are being fed about Wilson polling.

Hopefully we get a contract that allows us to move forward in this deal with a good amount of compromise between both management and our pilot group. ...Danny and Nick are great guys, but don't necessarily represent the path or the change that I'M looking for.

Change for change's sake is poor logic.

"...a good amount of compromise between both management and our pilot group"

......Okay, so every time the negotiating committee moves by 10%, management moves by 0.25%. And you blame our current MEC for the lack of progress? Should we just put in new members who will agree to their 0.25% raise just so we can sign a deal? What's the point? I prefer to allow the current MEC to continue to negotiate for what the pilots continue to indicate that they want in poll after poll.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back