• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ultimate Aviation Job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flying that T tail twin turboprop piper for customs (T-tail chieftain?); make $250/day and retire in 20 years. (you gotta be under 37 years old and i'm 37)

Dream aviation job

Mine was, and still would be, flying for a decent regional. I realize that perhaps "decent regional" is also an oxymoron. When I was in the market twelve years ago, most of the RJs were still in development (WestAir and maybe Air Wisc were flying the BAe (Avro) 146), so the cool equipment of the times were Saabs with their glass, Dash 7s, and maybe ATRs. Being Captain on one of those would have been great - and to be one of the first RJ captains would have been icing on the cake.

I never really investigated corporate very thoroughly, but a good corporate gig would have been good, too. Bearing in mind that when many companies fall on hard times that aviation departments are oftentimes the first to be hacked. I know a few corporate pilots, including two on this board, who are very happy with their jobs, and that impresses me.

Last edited:
flying that T tail twin turboprop piper for customs (T-tail chieftain?); make $250/day and retire in 20 years. (you gotta be under 37 years old and i'm 37)
--

I think what you are talking about is a Cheyenne.

My dream aviation job? I'm still dreaming. I'll let you know.

My ultimate dream job;
Hauling no-touch (legal) freight in the Caribbean in a polished DC-3, 3 days a week from no earlier than 11am to no later than 4pm. They can keep their 777's or A380's just pay me the same.

yeah, I'll just keep dreaming

i think i already have it pretty good....but, it i had to choose another, possibly flying a caravan on floats in the caribbean for the winter and alaska during the summer.

mt dream job

I think sitting in the Carribean with my Grumman Albatross, waiting to take some super models to their next photo shoot works for me.
yeah, that really works for me..... Time to go shovel some snow.....

Dream Job

I would like to be an F/A-18 driver so I could personally take part in the A$$ ripping that Saddam is about to get.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

My user icon sums it up pretty nicely.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back