• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UH OH!! Its gonna hit the fan, now!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's my crystal ball prediction..... 40 new capt positions in ATL on the 200/700 and 10 in IAD

For what reason? By the time any upgrades happen it will be well past summer - and too late! The flying tails way off come September, which is about the time upgrades would be online. This is why I doubt any of the next group of furloughs won't be called back. They will take too long to get back online.

Unless.....they are planning ahead for any pilots leaving for any other airlines in the near future................ Naaaah!

I 'll take Brad and Scott as managers any day of the week. They are not perfect, but they are pretty damn good.

Pretty good at the old soft sell... If you trust these guys a single little itty bitty bit, you are better than me!
-GO-TEAM!
GET-IT-DONE!!

What about more flying from mesa should that go in July? What are the chances of ASA picking up a share of that and needing more pilots... check that crystal ball of your's one more time would ya?

It would appear as if my crystal balls, despite not being steel, are rather accurate..... didn't have time to check too closely but would seem like 50+ capt awards through the system.... 25 in IAD alone.

CT just sent an email saying 30 more recalls??? Does that count as official? what day by 5pm would be the official day of submitting a bypass according to section 23 of the CBA? I feel like I need time to think here! Oh, well... it is a good problem to have a guess.

My crystal balls tell me that the vacation postponement will soon be mandatory. The ONLY reason it is voluntary now is because they are required to go through that process first.

Pretty good at the old soft sell... If you trust these guys a single little itty bitty bit, you are better than me!
-GO-TEAM!
GET-IT-DONE!!
good thing the VAST majority of us are not whinny, overly pessimistic panty waists like yourself....

CT just sent an email saying 30 more recalls??? Does that count as official? what day by 5pm would be the official day of submitting a bypass according to section 23 of the CBA? I feel like I need time to think here! Oh, well... it is a good problem to have a guess.

I have an idea. CALL CT DIRECT! Go direct to the source instead of a chat board.

Enough Talk! Let's get to work and show the world that we are the SUPER REGIONAL that we say we are. Hail Atlantic Southeast!

Latest resources

Back