UAL, what an amazing company!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
http://www.clickz.com/3633896

Totally sarcastic but finally I've read something good about UAL. Tilton is great...lol

He complains about changing terminals?....too far of a walk on a moving sidewalk???? Cracks me up.

Hey Blue...Careful how much you predict the future of United. One day you might be eating your words....enjoy the bashing while you have the chance. Sounds like you got turned down.

Well, shows how much you know about our company. We have IAE engines on our A-320s; well ok, CFMs on our 190s. BTW our tech ops guys are top-notch and in the 9 years I've been here, I've never had a flight cancel for mx. I'd say that is superb maintenance. I've also never flown an aircraft with more than 3 MELs, most always livetv issues. Our logbooks are probably the cleanest in the industry due to our outsanding tech ops guys and gals...

Well that is too funny...the last 3 months trying to jumpseat...I have had 2 JB flights cancel on me!..due to MX.

I would buy a lottery ticket Blue.....or you are just full of it.

in fact a significant pay raise starting tomorrow!!!

Brought to you by pilots that negotiated for higher wages.

But what do I know...

UA pilots, I know it has been a rough road these past few years, but THANK YOU for the gains you made in pay and safety over the decades.

Last edited:
Well, shows how much you know about our company. We have IAE engines on our A-320s; well ok, CFMs on our 190s. BTW our tech ops guys are top-notch and in the 9 years I've been here, I've never had a flight cancel for mx. I'd say that is superb maintenance. I've also never flown an aircraft with more than 3 MELs, most always livetv issues. Our logbooks are probably the cleanest in the industry due to our outsanding tech ops guys and gals...

BF please shutup. Sorry United guys if this guy has caused any offense. Most of the JetBlue pilots who visit this site know this guy and believe me he has little or no respect within the pilot group. JetBlue pilots watch your back for Blue Bayou turned in a fellow captain for taxiing, in his almighty opinion, too slowly at JFK. He sure as hell doesn't speak for me and I'm a left seater at JetBlue. These are difficult times for us all. United, I wish you nothing but success as the industry moves forward. Your always welcome on my flights.

BF please shutup. Sorry United guys if this guy has caused any offense. Most of the JetBlue pilots who visit this site know this guy and believe me he has little or no respect within the pilot group. JetBlue pilots watch your back for Blue Bayou turned in a fellow captain for taxiing, in his almighty opinion, too slowly at JFK. He sure as hell doesn't speak for me and I'm a left seater at JetBlue. These are difficult times for us all. United, I wish you nothing but success as the industry moves forward. Your always welcome on my flights.

Right on! Pilots turning in other pilots is B.S. What ever happened to the AA Captain who was put on the beach by some sh!!t eating tool who thought the guy was taxiing too slow at LAX? Code red required.

Right on! Pilots turning in other pilots is B.S. What ever happened to the AA Captain who was put on the beach by some sh!!t eating tool who thought the guy was taxiing too slow at LAX? Code red required.

The S-E-T was a high up management pilot who used his cell phone, WHILE taxing the aircraft BTW, to call the chief pilot to make a complaint about a non-existing problem (taxing too slow??). Unfortunately, NOBODY else had any problem with the taxi speed of the line captain, including the FAA, control tower people, etc, etc.

The word is that the feckless and management-friendly FAA finally reacted after a very large number of complaints came in about the management pilot's use of a cell phone during a sterile taxi period. The cell-happy management pilot was transferred to "other" non-flying duties

Oh, and BTW, the "slow taxi" airplane had to wait for a parking crew when it arrived at the gate.

No doubt the line captain will be exonerated, and leadership void management will, yet again, have squandered company resources and what shreds of goodwill that remain among the pilot group.

Hey guys and gals-

Please do not believe for one minute that all JB pilots are like Blue Bayou.

Blue Bayou...where's that pay raise that is "coming tomorrow"??? When and if we get that raise, you can thank a union pilot for without their contracts we would see nothing close to what has been proposed.

I am a JB pilot. I am trying to help our situation by informing more people about the benefits of ALPA and union representation. I think that being non-union and benefitting from union-dues paying pilot groups is a real chicken $3!t way of operating. All you non-voters should be ashamed of yourselves.

BB...go back to the Air Force! Were you a weeny p#!%k there too?

GP
JB 49er club

Latest resources

Back