• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL radio transmissions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Demmit. Was hoping flopgut got caught stuck mic being douchie-er than our 3G guy.
Guess we're still king on that front...

Yes, you are indeed.

Btw: You have no idea how nice it is to leave the Country and not have to listen to you guys ask for direct constantly. I'll make you a deal: I'll start sticking those Nerf muppet nose things on the headsets in the airplanes I fly, you guys try to learn some common practices South of the border, deal?

They're saying "Delta's" with the apostrophe.
Or they are Delta planes flying in formation. Since being a military pilot is a hiring requirement they're all qualified for this. Also, they could be air refueling from one of the Delta tankers from the tanker fleet based at the Delta oil refinery.

Last edited:
Airbus guys seem to always use a hand microphone when above a certain altitude. Noise cancelling capabilities of the 80's Airbus design is limited.

Yes, you are indeed.

Btw: You have no idea how nice it is to leave the Country and not have to listen to you guys ask for direct constantly. I'll make you a deal: I'll start sticking those Nerf muppet nose things on the headsets in the airplanes I fly, you guys try to learn some common practices South of the border, deal?

La posibilidad directa de CABOS que podemos mantener nuestra propia remoci?n de terreno

You can only run a little longer. We're coming and our directs are coming with us!
;)

We have this switch on the audio panel that says " annoy other pilots" we are trained to leave it on at all times.

Pretty sure that switch is only in Republic airplanes. What's up with their loud radios and them going 3 octaves lower with each transmission?

Latest resources

Back