• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL pilots offer RETORT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Choke that golden goose you candy striped losers. You brought it on yourselves. Eat it.

That's nice . . . . . a rising tide lifts all ships, and you should be cheering for the UAL pilots to improve their situation, just as you should be cheering for AirTran pilots to get major improvements.

Anything else just brands you as a bitter wannabe-be corksmoker. What's the matter? Some female UAL pilot run off with your wife and your zero-turn-radius lawnmower?

Right on, right on my philial aviation comrade. What is with the bitterness Fe Spud?

Hey,
Bend em over and drive it so deep that their tonsils are bruised.
Get 2 o-radius lawn mowers and make a couple of VPs drive them while you impregnate their daughters!
Bend em over!
PBR

Some female UAL pilot run off with your wife and your zero-turn-radius lawnmower?

Well, now, Ty, you're just being mean. ;) TC

P.S.--I that scenario were to happen, maybe he got some video of the "courtship"... :D

Look at all those people voting. We can't get more then 65% voting at SWA.

That's nice . . . . . a rising tide lifts all ships, and you should be cheering for the UAL pilots to improve their situation, just as you should be cheering for AirTran pilots to get major improvements.

Anything else just brands you as a bitter wannabe-be corksmoker. What's the matter? Some female UAL pilot run off with your wife and your zero-turn-radius lawnmower?

Now that was classic!!! I think I spit out half my OJ when I read that!!!!

Latest resources

Back