• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL pilots offer RETORT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's nice . . . . . a rising tide lifts all ships, and you should be cheering for the UAL pilots to improve their situation, just as you should be cheering for AirTran pilots to get major improvements.

Anything else just brands you as a bitter wannabe-be corksmoker. What's the matter? Some female UAL pilot run off with your wife and your zero-turn-radius lawnmower?

Ty:
Don't be too hard on spudknocker! He probably washed out of the UAL interview process, and then was forced to go work for Southern Air. Imagine how miserable he must be. His family probably can't stand him, and the only solice in life he finds is when he's on the road fo 20 days at a time in INC!
To top it all off, he's one of the pricks who claims gay jets is a cool place!

That's nice . . . . . a rising tide lifts all ships, and you should be cheering for the UAL pilots to improve their situation, just as you should be cheering for AirTran pilots to get major improvements.

Anything else just brands you as a bitter wannabe-be corksmoker. What's the matter? Some female UAL pilot run off with your wife and your zero-turn-radius lawnmower?

Ironspud is upset that he is flying 17 day trips at Southern Air, and spends most of his time in Seoul, probably in a hotel not as nice as the United pilots get. He only wishes he could fly a United jet, even if they do have to fly 93 hours a month.

Choke that golden goose you candy striped losers. You brought it on yourselves. Eat it.

Too bad you didn't get hired prick! Just wondering, what have the Southern Air pilots done for the industry! I see your pay is the same for 10 year f/o on A320/737 vs. your 747!
Enjoy those 20 day trips moron!

We had a deal with the company that had many components, but the "highlights" were that we would get pay protection for the month instead of just the last 10 days of the month or so and that the LCO pilots (i.e. 737/A320 guys) would get the same work rules as the mainline guys. There were some "gives" in there that gave the company help over the summer to help fly their schedule (we're short-staffed, as usual), but the majority obviously felt that the "gives" outweighed the "gets." With so many pilots on the property willing to "help" the company every day by waiving the contract and accepting jr./sr. manning (i.e. overtime), the company has little incentive unfortunately to give us much better. We'll see if they come back to the table, but I doubt it.........

Too bad you didn't get hired prick! Just wondering, what have the Southern Air pilots done for the industry! I see your pay is the same for 10 year f/o on A320/737 vs. your 747!
Enjoy those 20 day trips moron!

Kind of explains it all doesn't it!!!

i don't want to start a flame bait here but is this, "turned down ta going to hurt the company, ie asia routes?" because it seem the ta would improve quality of life on the narrrow bodies?

Latest resources

Back