• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL pass travel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a very good experience with the pass travel, actually. I've taken my family coast-to-coast a few times, and it's worked great.

In any case, this came today from UAL's MEC:

We have recently been advised by the Company that pass travel for all furloughed employees will terminate as of midnight, Saturday, December 31, 2005. The MEC strongly advocated for the continuance of furloughee pass travel beyond December 31, 2005, but the Company has chosen not to extend the benefit. The Company will continue to provide pass travel to furloughed employees serving in the military between their home and their duty station. This provision does not extend to pass travel eligibles of furloughed employees in the military. The MEC disagrees with the Company’s actions, and will at every opportunity seek to restore this benefit to all furloughed employees.

Fighting for Pass travel

Huggyu2 said:
The MEC disagrees with the Company’s actions, and will at every opportunity seek to restore this benefit to all furloughed employees. [/SIZE][/FONT]

I bet you'll sleep better tonight knowing they are fighting for your pass travel benefits.

Anything else you want the MEC to cover off for you while they're at the table????

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back