UAL November Losses

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Devil Dawg said:
This might be slightly off topic but does anyone know if Ms. Nancy Stuke is still running her cash generating department at UAL? I'm not sure but at $50.00 x 2 scantron updates per year x millions of desparate pilots could equal a pretty good chunk of change. (might even help post bk especially if fuel prices stay high) Merry Chrirstmas and a Happy new year to you Ms. Stuke. My scantron and check await their arrival with a tip for you.

No she doesn't.

By the way did you shell out the $100 for AMR, I believe $75 for NWA ?I can't remember all the "fee's" for the others but you get my point. We all paid some major deniro's back in the mid to late 90's to be hired by one of them. Merry Christmas

koko nw said:
No she doesn't.

By the way did you shell out the $100 for AMR, I believe $75 for NWA ?I can't remember all the "fee's" for the others but you get my point. We all paid some major deniro's back in the mid to late 90's to be hired by one of them. Merry Christmas

AA was $75 and NWA was free. Delta had to go through UPASS (or some sort of procesing agency) and they were $50.

I have a uniform from all 3, they impress the neighbors at Halloween

737 Pylt said:
Obviously your lack of knowledge of the BK laws (as well of compassion) is as pathetic as most of your drivel you post here! It just proves my point that you are just a punk kid!

Dude, Don't waste your time he/she is not worth it. Let's just hope his parents take away the keyboard for the Holidays.

iflyhighTWA (ok the fell)[/QUOTE said:
They didn't fall. They were abducted and raped by Icahn. Then AMR had their way with her.TC

NWA was only free if you happened to live in a handful of exempt states. Otherwise it was something like $50 - $75. In any case, AA had the highest application fee by far.

Saabslime said:
NWA was only free if you happened to live in a handful of exempt states. Otherwise it was something like $50 - $75. In any case, AA had the highest application fee by far.

Which was ok by me . The NWA interview was in a DC9-10, the AA interview was in a 777.

True story. I was going to blow off the AA interview (working for NWA, with a DAL class date) but I said to myself, those guys charged me $75 bucks I should go down and play in their 777 for an hour.

Furloughed from AA

Your in the club

G4G5 said:
Which was ok by me . The NWA interview was in a DC9-10, the AA interview was in a 777.

True story. I was going to blow off the AA interview (working for NWA, with a DAL class date) but I said to myself, those guys charged me $75 bucks I should go down and play in their 777 for an hour.

Furloughed from AA

Well, you made the right choice. All furloughed. They tell me you aren't really an airline pilot unless you've been furloughed at least once.

Welcome to the club.

Cheers!

NTS ALL 4 said:
Well, you made the right choice. All furloughed. They tell me you aren't really an airline pilot unless you've been furloughed at least once.

Welcome to the club.

Cheers!

The old timers at TWA would add a highjacking or two, to that qualification.

Latest resources

Back