• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was a Avionics Tech at Eastern Airlines before I got serious about flying and have flown with a couple of "bottom feeder" airlines that had some ex Eastern scabs... They all seem to know of other pilots that went on to better airline jobs after that fiasco but they were'nt the ones that crossed the picket lines... Anyways... this topic has been beaten to death and the thread started with some dude that apparently has 350 hours of flight time and thinks that UAL would even consider... You're joking right? Better keep flying that Impala "wif" hydraulics...:cool:

Last edited:
I think that 350 refers to the cid (cubic inch displacement) of the Chevy motor - common in the vintage Impala.:) Not flight time.

I saw on another board that Gordon Bethune(sp) ex CO CEO was going to be going to UAL. Maybe he can save the airline.

TurboS7 said:
I saw on another board that Gordon Bethune(sp) ex CO CEO was going to be going to UAL. Maybe he can save the airline.

Ex CEO? Check 6 on your facts. He is alive and well at CAL. About him going to UAL? Highly unlikely.

I read in your inflight magazine that Gordon was chairman of the board and not CEO, don't you have a woman who is CEO now. I can't recall her name. As I said I saw the info on another board, maybe it was just flame bait.

Oh, I see what you're saying. When you said "ex", I thought you were reffering to him quitting.

I don't keep track of the alphabet titles these guys (gals) have. Yes there is a woman way up there in the stratosphere of management. Offhand, I forget what her title is, but I think she is just a notch or 2 below Gordon in the ranking of the company.

Latest resources

Back