• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL has net profit of $52M for Aug

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I realize it is difficult for you UAL haters to handle that United IS coming out of bankruptcy, intact and still hanging on to their INCREDIBLE worldwide route structure. So I guess your companies will have to figure another way to keep from taking your well deserved paycuts too.

Profits! Nice

WatchYourElbows said:
I realize it is difficult for you UAL haters to handle that United IS coming out of bankruptcy, intact and still hanging on to their INCREDIBLE worldwide route structure. So I guess your companies will have to figure another way to keep from taking your well deserved paycuts too.

Profits! Nice

Hate to break it to ya but UALs worldwide structure is pretty much limited to Asia... they basically pulled out of South America and have only a handful of Europe cities. It ain't what it used to be. Take a look at CAL's routes, they blow UAL away. Heck even bad ol' AA is catching up.

Really? Then why is it still arguably the BEST ROUTE STRUCTURE IN THE WORLD? (not my words) I heard that UAL is adding another IAD/GRU at the end of October too.

Such anger issues.

... they basically pulled out of South America

The following flights were just announced last week as increases/new service for the Winter. Is this part of the basic pull out?

Washington Dulles and Sao Paulo, beginning Nov. 1

Chicago and Buenos Aires, beginning Dec. 15

Los Angeles and Sydney, beginning Dec. 15

In addition, United is adding several new "sun
markets" this winter, including Denver-Cozumel,
Mexico; Chicago O'Hare-Los Cabos, Mexico; and
Chicago-Liberia, Costa Rica (Guanacaste). Including
routes between Washington Dulles and Nassau,
Bahamas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Punta Cana, Dominican
Republic; and St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles.

WhiteCloud said:
Good try. UAL's still going down though.

I am afraid my fellow ex ACA/Indy pilot is still brianwashed from the Indy kool aid parties... It was Jonestown baby and the 'this is my first airline job' types were lapping up the juice...

UAL will survive...

Indy will fail.....

At Indy's Jonestown gig management would slam UAL by saying.... "if UAL would just pay their pax $20 to go away they'd make more money"..

I can only chuckle now when I look at Indy's LF and ticket prices....

Tom and Kerry.... a real class act... Airline men they are not.... Stockboys they are.....

Latest resources

Back