• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Capt in DEN- December 2010

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't the jetbridges in DEN have surveillance equiptment installed? Was told by the rampers to look up (in the jetbridge) near the ramp access door. That stuff is video/audio surveillance equiptment. Looked like it could be, for what it's worth.

Anytime there is a dispute, set the parking break, and walk off the airplane to the nearest weather room. Phone calls should be made from there. By removing yourself, the plane isn't going anywhere. No arguments with the agent, no direct altercation. No he said/she said. Your point is handled by dispatch, and the Chief Pilot's office.

and the castration of the airline pilot is now complete.... check please!

So that is what qualifies someone to have an opinion ? Please check your ego at the front door.

Spare me the lecture leather boy.

Somebody else correctly asked me about the post and I clarified my position with a reply. If you can't understand my stance after reading it again, please PM me your Teletubbies Forum moderator screen name and I'll send you a JPEG of my clarified post in crayon form so it may be easier to understand.

The comment in bold could definitely be explained by....

On the jetway now, there were about three CSR supervisors, the CSR, and four Denver Airport police officers. The Captain was surprised when the police arrived, and he became concerned about the escalating situation. He made the statement that he was exercising his Captain’s Authority to board the bag in the cockpit. One police officer came forward, stating that “you have no authority, I am the authority, and your authority is only in effect on the airplane, and then you can be Captain or Admiral or whatever you want.”

this.

The pilot "was" a member of an exclusive club in N.M.

And if both of these comments are true I have a feeling that ALPA and some others are about to eat crow. There is only one good reason for a LEO to say that to a pilot who is packing if you know what I mean.

Latest resources

Back