• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL called today.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are leaving Spirit? Congrats. What class date did they say. U Don't have to say the date just was it a month away or so? Thats good the hiring is continuing. I think. And you get insurance the first day and domestic girlfriend / partner insurance too. Hope the insurance is good.

(Edit corrected JB to Spirit, thanks Cardinal)

Last edited:
Best of luck man. Its always great to see someone's avation dream finally come true, especially in this industry where the only dream most get is waking up in a cold sweat dreaming about how to start over for the 10th time. Hope all works out well for you.

Good luck, but think about it b4 u leave a stable job for the bottom of a list which will need alot less people with consolidation. For your sake, I hope it all works out. In a 1999 kind of world, I wish we all worked for UAL. Congrats brother!

I got the call today. From my first day of flying I have worked towards a career at United. I never knew it would take 18 years but it may make it that much sweeter. I have made and kept many friends along the way and in the end that is all that remains - friends and family. I live in Denver (also lived in MD VA PA and a craspad in FL along the path). Part 135 and Pt 121.
This job gives me a chance to start another family and the chance to see my daughter (7) much much more. This, in the end, is what truly matters.

Your are absolutely correct, the only thing that matters is family....you can have the best flying job out there but if your gone all the time, what good is it.

Congrats....UAL is still a fun job.

Congrats Shrek! It's good to see another former Waterskier doing well. I know for you UAL is definetly a "1."

Also, try to keep Skippy out of trouble.

:beer:

Latest resources

Back