UAL called today.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shrek

I got the call today. From my first day of flying I have worked towards a career at United. I never knew it would take 18 years but it may make it that much sweeter. I have made and kept many friends along the way and in the end that is all that remains - friends and family. I live in Denver (also lived in MD VA PA and a craspad in FL along the path). Part 135 and Pt 121.
This job gives me a chance to start another family and the chance to see my daughter (7) much much more. This, in the end, is what truly matters.

Congrats! Very good news, indeed.

I got the call today. From my first day of flying I have worked towards a career at United. I never knew it would take 18 years but it may make it that much sweeter. I have made and kept many friends along the way and in the end that is all that remains - friends and family. I live in Denver (also lived in MD VA PA and a craspad in FL along the path). Part 135 and Pt 121.
This job gives me a chance to start another family and the chance to see my daughter (7) much much more. This, in the end, is what truly matters.

GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD LUCK!

"Sonny"
B767 UAL F/O

I assume "the call" refers to the fact that you actually got the job, right (i.e. they're not calling you to interview)? If the job is the the case, congrats! PM me if you have any questions about the transition. I'm sure that would be the case for any of the UA guys on this forum, too.

ualdriver

P.S. From what I have been hearing, you should have little trouble either getting DEN right out of class or very soon thereafter.

Congrats Shrek

I was in the Nov 26th class and I'd be happy to answer any new-hire type questions if you have any. Just shoot me a PM.

Welcome! :)

Shrek Congrats!
But didn't you tell Herb at the interview that you were with Spirit for the long haul??

Just kidding, Good Luck

I am happy that this has made you so happy. Good luck to you and your family. .....Congrats and good luck in your Career.

Slinky:beer:

Latest resources

Back