Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL/CAL Strike Vote 99% In Favor (94% Voted)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great results. Do you really think you will get released by the NMB? Especially in election season. Good luck. You will need it. We are all counting on you.

Awesome results, proud to be a UCH Pilot today! NOW is the time for our contract to match the industry leading pay and benefits Smisek and his management team enjoy.

Last edited:
Great! It can only help!

Proud of the numbers from both sides, great participation no one can say our group isn't together on the issues and sick of this management team!!

Great results. Do you really think you will get released by the NMB? Especially in election season. Good luck. You will need it. We are all counting on you.

This is one step of many to get there!!! You got to show all parties that your group mean Buisness!! 99% of 94% saying yes it's big!!
For the record Obama its pro Union!! he got tons of votes from the unions across the nation. I'll say is perfect time.
Good luck to you all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that it sends a strong message of dissatisfaction, but I'm a little more pessimistic in my actual prediction. I predict that President Obama's NRB will stall, and not release Unical until sometime after the November election. That way, when Obama prevents a strike from happening (and I believe he would), it will be after the election, and it can't be used against him in the campaign season by the Republicans to siphon off votes from pissed-off middle-of-the-road union people.

Politics sucks.

Bubba

This is one step of many to get there!!! You got to show all parties that your group mean Buisness!! 99% of 94% saying yes it's big!!
For the record Obama its pro Union!! he got tons of votes from the unions across the nation. I'll say is perfect time.
Good luck to you all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you think Obama or any other pres would allow that large of a strike during an election cycle you are nuts. You are talking about how many employees that are affected. 70K, 80K or more (just a guess) By all means check all the boxes just don't hold your breath. I wish you the best but I just don't see a release.

You know it's downright Sh&%$y around here when even the scabs vote to strike.
F this place. Anyone here knows we don't have to do anything but stand around and watch this place implode on it's own.
Zunndapp couldn't have put out a worse product than this mgt team.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back