• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UAL Bases by seniority

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats on your recall. I too am looking forward to working as a combined company. We do have some good potential here. I agree with your comments however there are some, on both sides, that need to be reminded that both pilot groups are in the position they are in due to dumb luck. Most of the CO pilots would have taken the UAL job in the 90's and most of the UAL pilots, assuming they were not already hired at UAL, would have taken the job at CO in the 2000's.

Let's all take a deep breath here guys. It's easy to let something like this divide us into a US Airways downward spiral.

As a CAL pilot (recently recalled), I for one am actually looking forward to the new United and flying with the United pilots since it's very apparent this thing is going to move forward.

I sincerely hope that we can avoid the disunity that resulted from the AW and USAir debacle and can achieve a great contract with work rules that protect us from the FAA's new NPRM and the like.

Hard to take a deep breath when you have UAL folks attack a spelling mistake when it was spelled correctly two other times in the same post, posting incorrect data on a date of announcement, calling themselves hostages when they don't even acknowledge the true meaning of the word, calling us jerks instead of their own who starts this crap, and lastly acting as if UAL is the 'almighty carrier' by telling us to enjoy our time left at CAL. I have said it before, and I will say it again, let's get the best JCBA in the industry, it will make the process a lot less painful for all...

Yogi

Hard to take a deep breath when you have UAL folks attack a spelling mistake when it was spelled correctly two other times in the same post, posting incorrect data on a date of announcement, calling themselves hostages when they don't even acknowledge the true meaning of the word, calling us jerks instead of their own who starts this crap, and lastly acting as if UAL is the 'almighty carrier' by telling us to enjoy our time left at CAL. I have said it before, and I will say it again, let's get the best JCBA in the industry, it will make the process a lot less painful for all...

Yogi

1. As I said I don't give a crap how you spell anything. I am the first to admit my speling sucks!!

2. Please do not assume a couple of guys who CLAIM to be United pilots on an anonymous website speak for the United pilot group, surely you are smarter than that.

3. Don't assume any pilot knows the "true meaning" of any word. Again we are not English majors. Half the folks on here use the word scab incorrectly.

4. After years of Tilton how could we think UAL is the "almighty carrier." Cmon. I said enjoy your time left at CO because it is coming to an end just like mine at UAL as I know it today is. I accept the reality that is coming our way. Like it or not we will be tied together, time to make the best of it.

See you on the line.

Latest resources

Back