UAL 12yr Captain pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
VA 10yr Capt pay = $133/hour UAL 10 yr Capt pay = $134/hour

Not sayin' UAL rates don't suck, but by the time you throw in the 17% B/C contributions (no match required) and deduct the $10/hr that VA has to pay their pilots to wear that stupid-a$$ uniform, it's really not even close. At least TRY to get it out of the infield, junior.

rr

VA 10yr Capt pay = $133/hour UAL 10 yr Capt pay = $134/hour

So you are saying that both are equally sad, because I made that at year five on the 190.

Neither pay scale is helping the industry.

Luckily UAL posted a GREAT profit for Q2 (over $400 million), and is expected to do the same next quarter also. This is a PERFECT time to negotiate for your joint contract with CAL. I read that they want it done in 5 weeks time, and with the profits rolling in they will have a hard time convincing anyone that they cannot afford it. Management wants their own "merger bonuses" in time for XMAS, so they will hopefully agree. When DL and NWA negotiated for their joint contract, oil was at $130 a barrel, IOW bad timing.... Good luck, and go high please. I still have the UAL + 1% sticker on my bag.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Luckily UAL posted a GREAT profit for Q2 (over $400 million), and is expected to do the same next quarter also. This is a PERFECT time to negotiate for your joint contract with CAL. I read that they want it done in 5 weeks time, and with the profits rolling in they will have a hard time convincing anyone that they cannot afford it. Management wants their own "merger bonuses" in time for XMAS, so they will hopefully agree. When DL and NWA negotiated for their joint contract, oil was at $130 a barrel, IOW bad timing.... Good luck, and go high please. I still have the UAL + 1% sticker on my bag.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

8 Weeks time actually. That will be a shocker.

As for the UAL rates, they do suck. How would you like to be there and get robbed of everything you worked for by mgt and then watch mgt stuff their pockets with cash?

DL and NW also have a bankruptcy contract. DL + 1 effing dollar will never fly a jet at CAL/UA

It's really pathetic. I mean it's awful. Just sayin.

****************************** bag, MR. CL65, you probabaly have not been around the industry long enough to even understand what has happened to it. Its the evil "C" word, CONCESSIONS a result of a BANKRUPTCY, did you know UAL was in it? Don't b&tch if you don't know the history. You need to dig up some info and read how the rates got that low and how they will continue to get lower. The CL65 is part of that problem so is every new start up or Republic types out there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back