• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ua rfp

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Who cares. When Mesa liquidates or downsizes enough so that PHX lifers will be ORD reserves, the couple of thousand pilots on furlough at the expense of JO will get back to work. It will all even out.

Ps.. JO will still need his pilot servants to help him squeeze out his Koolaid. You're right you will be covered if there is job loss, serving management is your specialty.

Last edited:
contract termination clauses triggered on BK filings are completely unenforceable. Think about it, every single contract you sign would contain them to get around bankruptcy restructuring. Bankruptcy courts are there to protect the assets and business of the bankrupy entity, not to recover assets for creditors.

Actually, you have it backwards. The creditors come first.

Paul Foley....hmm...rings a bell. What does he do?

For those of you “I hope Mesa liquidates” chest thumpers: Consider the fact that the people who are willing to spend their careers at Mesa will be jobless it that happens. Do you really want 1000 Pilots with 121 experience in the free market right now that are willing to work for a substandard carrier when the airlines start to hire again? Trust me you don’t want Mesa to liquidate right now!

Why doesn't your group burry that crapbox airline and we and every other regional will welcome all Mesa pilots to continue their careers. Why save an operation that has soiled this industry with the stink of inadequacy.

Why doesn't your group burry that crapbox airline and we and every other regional will welcome all Mesa pilots to continue their careers. Why save an operation that has soiled this industry with the stink of inadequacy.

I voted no. 400 to 418.

It is not my parade. I feel fortunate to be riding this storm out as a Cpt. but when the storm breaks I have my 1000 and I will have 5000 TT in a month or 2. I will break out of here ASAP. There is just no where to go now. Cell phone is full of contacts at every company. If I hit the streat I could go anywhere when the storm breaks just to stay current. I don't realy care what happens any more than they care about me.

I am just sharing the info that I have.
Your so cool , oh to have 1000 pic and 5000 total and contacts at other carriers your probably like one of ten thousand guys that have all that...........

It is not my parade. I feel fortunate to be riding this storm out as a Cpt. but when the storm breaks I have my 1000 and I will have 5000 TT in a month or 2. I will break out of here ASAP. There is just no where to go now. Cell phone is full of contacts at every company. If I hit the streat I could go anywhere when the storm breaks just to stay current. I don't realy care what happens any more than they care about me.

I am just sharing the info that I have.

what's a "streat"? realy?

We've had 9-11, a recession, and age 65 BS. 1000 PIC isn't worth ******************** anymore.

Latest resources

Back