UA Looks into Selling Training Facility

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha!

I don't know what the fuss is all about, I just got hired by Braniff! See ya at age 60, losers!

I believe that bothe Boeing/Alteon and CAE have looked at this facility within the last 120 days. Clueless as what will happen next..if anything.

Who cares? I, for one, am taking my entire family on a cruise. I saved a bunch of money by switching to Steerage Class, but hey? When's the next time you can set sail on the newly christened "Titanic" on her maiden voyage? To be safe, I'm carrying all documents of notable importance- especially my priceless heirlooms and every single breathing scion of my family tree- just to have them on the safest device ever built by mankind.

Suckers.

Last edited:
Who cares? I, for one, am taking my entire family on a cruise. I saved a bunch of money by switching to Steerage Class, but hey? When's the next time you can set sail on the newly christened "Titanic" on her maiden voyage? To be safe, I'm carrying all documents of notable importance- especially my priceless heirlooms and every single breathing scion of my family tree- just to have them on the safest device ever built by mankind.

Suckers.

I hear it's unsinkable. Technology is amazing.

I hear it's unsinkable. Technology is amazing.

Ain't it just?

My dad- the President of the United States- realized I was bored as hell, loafing around the house. WE have exclusive seats at Ford's Theater to take in a quick show.

What could go wrong?

Philistines! See ya from the balcony!

Latest resources

Back