• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

U.S. government, two airlines say open to settling merger fight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the doj will lose and will try to settle. I'm starting to think amr/us air should take them to court, win the case, divest zero gates to jet blue or southwest and then counter sue the doj for this reckless flawed lawsuit that will cost the airlines hundreds of millions of dollars. then they should take out a full page ad in the Washington post telling holder and baer to go fu(k themselves.

I like the cut of your jib.

I think the doj will lose and will try to settle. I'm starting to think amr/us air should take them to court, win the case, divest zero gates to jet blue or southwest and then counter sue the doj for this reckless flawed lawsuit that will cost the airlines hundreds of millions of dollars. then they should take out a full page ad in the Washington post telling holder and baer to go fu(k themselves.
Replace the words "amr/us air" with "Leonidas" and...

I'll see your 60% and raise you 75%. RIF

"Another recent report shows the of support Hunter Keay, a Wolfe Research analyst in New York, who has set the odds at 75% that a U.S. Airways-American merger occurs by early 2014. He rates U.S. Airways as Outperform, the equivalent of Buy."

"We brought a perspective that they admittedly they told us hadn?t considered the perspective we brought?They admitted they look at [the merger] from a consumer perspective and not a labor perspective. They were very respectful. They listened. They were very engaged in asking questions in a discussion about the subjects that we brought up."

Cause pants load of votes.

The DOJ is starting to fight like a cat stuck on it's back. They're not wanting to release any of the information pertaining to the 4 mystery parties they interviewed as the basis for the lawsuit. The DOJ is doing everything possible to hide the parties that prompted the lawsuit. It's starting to smell a whole lot like UAL, DAL, and even like some of the AA management persons that had a huge bank roll to gain if AA emerged as a stand alone. Horton and Co. was going to cash out a whole lot more than 20 million...........

The DOJ is starting to fight like a cat stuck on it's back. They're not wanting to release any of the information pertaining to the 4 mystery parties they interviewed as the basis for the lawsuit. The DOJ is doing everything possible to hide the parties that prompted the lawsuit. It's starting to smell a whole lot like UAL, DAL, and even like some of the AA management persons that had a huge bank roll to gain if AA emerged as a stand alone. Horton and Co. was going to cash out a whole lot more than 20 million...........

Seems like pretty standard stuff. Government not wanting to show their hand before the trial. Anyone know when they'll make the decision whether or not they have to show who they've talked to? I can already see the list, jet blue, southwest, United, delta. .. maybe Tom Whoreton. I bet that shady fu(ker has a hand in this.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back