Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swaayze said:
MetroJet pilots were USAirways pilots....just like Ted, Song, DeltaExpress, etc

There's no such thing as a "Ted" or "Song" pilot. They are United and Delta mainline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaayze

There's no such thing as a "Ted" or "Song" pilot. They are United and Delta mainline.

I think that was the point.

No the point is ted song delta express were on the Active seniority list and getting paid by mainline. Metro pilots were not.

That is the point

Metrojet pilots were mainline pilots and we were paid by mainline. The pay was less but we got more stock options that turned out worthless. You could bid into and out of Metrojet as you wish. Only difference was pay and number of hours you could work 96 vs 85.

PHXFLYR said:
I was glad to finally get a trip with him. He said to tell you to stop acting like your uncle but he refused to tell me his name, said you would kill him if he did.:laugh:

WD/TD:pimp:

And he wonders why he was the first guy I put on my "No Fly" list..shhheeesh!;)

PHXFlYR:cool:[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now see, why you gotta be like that? He's your baby brother where's the love??

WD/TD:pimp:

Cargopod's post:

What is the deal with Metro Jet Pilots? are they Really US Air mainline pilots? are they going to to get recalled? just wondering.

Swaayze's post:

fly-n-hi's post:

My post:

I think that was the point.

Max Powers' post:

No the point is ted song delta express were on the Active seniority list and getting paid by mainline. Metro pilots were not.

That is the point

Metrojet pilots were on the US Airways mainline seniority list. That is my point. What is your point?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back