Typical Jetblue Month?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boeingman said:
Incidently click away,I know the significance of it and it means nothing to me. I guess you keep forgetting about the part that my pin has a stat on the top of it. No matter.....

Click click, Click click

bluejuice787 said:
Yes, it means: 32LT10 is a compulsive liar. Click, Click, Click!

You know your username combined with other way to spell blue is really quite funny. That is laugh outloud funny, I don't care who you are!

Boeingman said:
Grow some thicker skin will you? I did call it right you are to sensitive about the whole subject.

Let's see you label us as all arrogant and you call us Yonited..Class act. You wouldn't be "sensitive" to me calling you guy's Scabinental ? If your going to sling mud you'd best expect some feedback.

As far as bashing, if you want to go down that road with your non skeletal background over there, do you know why United guys were called Brain Surgeons? How about TORQUE? I pose these questions to any United pilot that gets a bit to ruffled.

I know about the TORQUE program, suffice to say there was blood on both sides of the aisle, but my you do have a "label" for everything don't ya?
Get over it, were going on 20 years in the past. Got anything recent?
How about your illustrious leader using the analogy of UAL being aids infested and should be liquidated when we were in BK, Remember that?

Yes, I had an axe to grind with United and for good reason. However over time exchanges with many United pilots like Mugs, UAL78 and others showed that vermin like 32 are the exception rather than the rule.

There you get no argument from me and the response is one I had expected from you, not the trash you spewed on this thread.
Look you have every right to call out 32 and the insane and totally no-productive spew coming from him. Maybe because of the level he was playing at you felt that a retaliatory strike at his level was warranted,
As I said originally, I had thought you were above that.

But given your seniority, I am sure you were not aware of the antics of many of your predecessors.

I'll let UAL 78 and folks with his seniority and knowledge base answer that.

OK, so does this mean I should reedit back my comment? Seeing that is I am such a "bozo".

You make bozo statements I call you bozo. Look I'm done with this thread, just back from 3 weeks in the box, thought I'd pop in to see what's happening in the "real" world. Now back to my honey do's.

To the Blue folks, sorry about the hijacking of the thread and please don't take what crap that spews out of 32's mouth as indicative of what the "majority" of pilots here at UAL think or espouse. Tailwinds to you guy's and gal's, I wish you folks luck, we have enough problems as it is without this childish in-fighting .

koko

koko nw said:
You make bozo statements I call you bozo. Look I'm done with this thread, just back from 3 weeks in the box, thought I'd pop in to see what's happening in the "real" world. Now back to my honey do's.

To the Blue folks, sorry about the hijacking of the thread and please don't take what crap that spews out of 32's mouth as indicative of what the "majority" of pilots here at UAL think or espouse. Tailwinds to you guy's and gal's, I wish you folks luck, we have enough problems as it is without this childish in-fighting .

koko

I propose we change the name of this thread to "Military vs Civilian pilots: which one is better?" Or "Boeingman and 32LT10 responsible for 7 state crime spree."

Latest resources

Back