• Start date
  • Watchers 23

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Next time I in IAH, CLE, or EWR I am going to go kiddy coat tail rider spotting. I bet I find a few."

are you Asian?

If I was Asian I would have been hired by CAL for sure. A kiddy coat tail rider, minority or women always get hired whether they can fly or not. It looks good on the brochures and company communications.

Ever seen CAL's welcome aboard video. Woman Captain.

If I was Asian I would have been hired by CAL for sure. A kiddy coat tail rider, minority or women always get hired whether they can fly or not. It looks good on the brochures and company communications.

Ever seen CAL's welcome aboard video. Woman Captain.

That shows how long it's been since you've ridden on a CAL a/c.

Go home little boy, go home.

qualified is getting hired for an individuals flying skills and experience which includes life experience and background.

unqualified is when you get hired because your daddy got you the job when furloughed major airline pilots sit on the street and can not even get an interview because of all the little kiddy's riding their daddy's coat tails.

are you a kiddy coat tail rider minrest?

You know what I am glad they haven't hired you looks like our selection process did a satisfactory job in spitting you out of the qualified pile!

Hey and watch what you say about those hired young. I was hired at CAL at 21 and didn't know a sole. I had 3500 hours including 1000 jet (F-28 70,000 pound jet) and a 1000 turbine. I also had interviews at Federal Express and Piedmont within months of my CAL interview and I didn't have any relatives at those carriers either.

Sounds like someone is very jealous!

You know what I am glad they haven't hired you looks like our selection process did a satisfactory job in spitting you out of the qualified pile!

Hey and watch what you say about those hired young. I was hired at CAL at 21 and didn't know a sole. I had 3500 hours including 1000 jet (F-28 70,000 pound jet) and a 1000 turbine. I also had interviews at Federal Express and Piedmont within months of my CAL interview and I didn't have any relatives at those carriers either.

Sounds like someone is very jealous!

Did you get hired in 1983-1984?

I would say he was hired in 1987. As he wrote that he would have been at CAL for 20 years in 3 days.

Did you get hired in 1983-1984?

Looks like you mastered math unsatisfactorily wonder how you fly?? In an earlier post a few minutes ago I said in three days I will be at CAL twenty years. Lets see by my calculations that would make my DOH at CAL 4-13-87.

1983-1984??? If you are going to quote the strike at CAL at least quote the correct dates September 1983 to October 1985. Boy you are a real rocket scientist aren't you?

Don't lecture me about strikes etc., I am the CAL ALPA Strike Chairman.

Latest resources

Back