Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Two MKE Air Cargo Carrier Inc. Shorts Collide in WI.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlightTraker said:
The crash killed Warren Basler.
So the other two pilots in that crash had life everlasting? Cool.

R.I.P Chabot, you loved what you did and did it till the end.

Last edited:
... he told me that it had no auto pilot and how he was getting sick of always hand flying such a bohemeth.
With a couple thousand SD3-60 hours, I have a very different perception. No autopilot, not a servo in the airframe anywhere, but an aircraft that was a lot of fun to fly, would take a lot of punishment, and would make you a dang good pilot.

Tragic to lose a crew this way. Condolences to all.

I never said "dang" in my life!!

Nice company statement, can anyone give any details about the damage on the surviving aircraft.

I'm speechless.

I flew with Todd many years ago when I was extremely wet behind the ears in the Shed. He was a top notch captain and an extraordinarly nice guy. I remember talking to him over ATC a few years ago after recognizing him climbing out of ROC. Amazing just how small this community ends up being. My deepest sympathies go out to families of the lost. You guys speculating away will have no clue how bad you are acting until the day comes when it is someone you know who fate takes away.

Last edited:
Speculation and information (rumors) is what this forum is all about, we here are all aviators, it could have been anyone of us on any given day, we intend no disrespect, we appreciate you sharing your personal feelings about the flight crew involved.

Say Again Over said:
Speculation and information (rumors) is what this forum is all about, we here are all aviators, it could have been anyone of us on any given day, we intend no disrespect, we appreciate you sharing your personal feelings about the flight crew involved.
I guess we have to wait until a plane full of jet fuel crashes into one of our friend's or relative's houses, before we can comment on what we read about in the news.

Say Again Over said:

I'm sure individuals like you mean no disrespect. However there are plenty of blowhards on here who think their brains are vast pools of aviation knowledge that give them the right to preach down on any accident. Those are the ones who I am speaking towards.
After losing one of my best friends to an accident (almost five years to the day) I get pretty annoyed at the "what were they doing there" types running their yaps when the wreckage has barely been cleared.

nimtz said:
I'm sure individuals like you mean no disrespect. However there are plenty of blowhards on here who think their brains are vast pools of aviation knowledge that give them the right to preach down on any accident. Those are the ones who I am speaking towards.
After losing one of my best friends to an accident (almost five years to the day) I get pretty annoyed at the "what were they doing there" types running their yaps when the wreckage has barely been cleared.

Dude, nobody on this thread has speculated on anything, other than the smartass making the criminal charge statement.

Latest resources

Back