Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TWC Aviation signs letter of intent to acquire ACM Aviation, LLC

06-Nov-2009
CharterX Professional Plus member and Wyvern-recommended operator TWC Aviation, Inc. (certificate T19A419I), a worldwide leader in private jet aviation, today announced that it has signed a letter of intent to acquire ACM Aviation LLC, an established aircraft management and charter company headquartered in San Jose, California. When the deal closes, the combined company will expand services to over 18 locations domestically and internationally with a combined fleet of over 70 jets. The process now enters the due diligence phase, with an eye to completing the purchase before the end of the year.

“We are enthusiastic about the opportunities this presents to both organizations,” says Andrew Richmond, president of TWC Aviation. “ACM Aviation is a tremendous company with an extremely talented group of individuals. Their approach to aircraft management is highly complementary to ours, and the combination of our two organizations will create an even stronger and more formidable organization with virtually unlimited prospects for growth.”

Says ACM Aviation President Frank Milian, “This acquisition will leverage the considerable strengths of both companies. We are delighted by the prospect of joining forces with the TWC team and achieving even greater growth and success in the years to come. The cultural similarities of TWC Aviation and ACM Aviation will provide the foundation for industry leadership in the aircraft management and executive charter arena.”

Sorry I don't know this but who is TWC and ACM? I've heard of ACM just can't remember where from... I know who TMC is, its not them is it?

Latest resources

Back