• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA ALPA lawsuit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you even know the circumstances surrounding that decision? The judge interpreted the section 1113 bankruptcy code to mean he could only abrogate our entire contract -- not cherry-pick the parts the APA (through AA) objected to. That was the choice the TWA MEC faced: waive our LPPs or lose our contract entirely. I believe they made the only decision they could based on what was known at the time.

Now, it comes out later that judge was wrong about his interpretation of section 1113 and additionally the TWA merger counsel, Roland Wilder, took his orders directly from Woerth. As far as evidence, we have a money trail that ALPA continued funding the drive to get the APA back after January 9, 2001, the date the sale was announced.

Dude please let these posers figure this s(** out on their own..
You also have some facts wrong also but I will not tell you which ones.
Lets just keep mum on the merits and keep your speculation out of a public forum. The jury will decide leave it at that.

Do you even know the circumstances surrounding that decision? The judge interpreted the section 1113 bankruptcy code to mean he could only abrogate our entire contract -- not cherry-pick the parts the APA (through AA) objected to. That was the choice the TWA MEC faced: waive our LPPs or lose our contract entirely. I believe they made the only decision they could based on what was known at the time.

Now, it comes out later that judge was wrong about his interpretation of section 1113 and additionally the TWA merger counsel, Roland Wilder, took his orders directly from Woerth. As far as evidence, we have a money trail that ALPA continued funding the drive to get the APA back after January 9, 2001, the date the sale was announced.

This is not a bad lawsuit as the facts are plain to see. However, DFR cases are very hard to win so I for one don't have high expectations.

Sounds like two different issues. Good luck!

What are you seeking to gain to make you whole...and who is going to pay for it?

WILL go to trial! Sounds alot like the bragging the RJDC use to do. I mean their case survived summary judgment too, but Dan Ford and his cronnies ultimately threw in the towel before it ever got to trial.

I've met Dan Ford. He is not the towel-throwing type, believe you me.

Wrong forum TWA'ers.

TC

This is not a bad lawsuit as the facts are plain to see. However, DFR cases are very hard to win so I for one don't have high expectations.

But wouldn't it be nice if you were 2 for 2. Collecting damages not only from the east-scum, but the ALPA scum as well?

But wouldn't it be nice if you were 2 for 2. Collecting damages not only from the east-scum, but the ALPA scum as well?

Too bad the only people that are going to win big are your lawyers. You can always try and spill some coffee on yourself at McDonald's.

Latest resources

Back