Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TV preacher's wife is sued. Any at CAL know the real skinny???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One looney wins over the other looney

In the battle of Raving Bzitch Nutcase vs Litigious Hemorroid Nutcase:
Just in from TMZ:

Jury Sides With God, Pastor's Wife Cleared

Posted Aug 14th 2008 3:46PM by TMZ Staff
0814_victoria_osteen_bn01.jpg
Megachurch preacher's wife Victoria Osteen did not assault a flight attendant over a stain on her first class seat, a civil jury in Texas has ruled.

The jurors rejected Sharon Brown's claims that pastor Joel Osteen's wife caused her mental and physical harm -- even giving her hemorrhoids-- by going off on her on a 2005 flight from Houston to Vail, Colo.

Brown had said Miss Victoria went berserk when a spill on the armrest of her seat wasn't cleaned up quickly enough. Brown said the preacher's wife slammed her against the lavatory door, and elbowed her in the breast as she rushed the cockpit. A jury unanimously decided Brown's story was full of holy baloney and awarded her zilch.

Brown had sued for 10% of Osteen's net worth.

Filed under: Celebrity Justice
Comments [18]
http://digg.com/submit?phase=2&url=...th+God,+Pastor's+Wife+Cleared&topic=celebrity
Is the F/A still employed at CAL?

Last edited:
In the battle of Raving Bzitch Nutcase vs Litigious Hemorroid Nutcase:
Just in from TMZ:

Jury Sides With God, Pastor's Wife Cleared

Posted Aug 14th 2008 3:46PM by TMZ Staff
0814_victoria_osteen_bn01.jpg
Megachurch preacher's wife Victoria Osteen did not assault a flight attendant over a stain on her first class seat, a civil jury in Texas has ruled.

The jurors rejected Sharon Brown's claims that pastor Joel Osteen's wife caused her mental and physical harm -- even giving her hemorrhoids-- by going off on her on a 2005 flight from Houston to Vail, Colo.

Brown had said Miss Victoria went berserk when a spill on the armrest of her seat wasn't cleaned up quickly enough. Brown said the preacher's wife slammed her against the lavatory door, and elbowed her in the breast as she rushed the cockpit. A jury unanimously decided Brown's story was full of holy baloney and awarded her zilch.

Brown had sued for 10% of Osteen's net worth.

Filed under: Celebrity Justice
Comments [18]
http://digg.com/submit?phase=2&url=...th+God,+Pastor's+Wife+Cleared&topic=celebrity
Is the F/A still employed at CAL?

Fu**** right doggie!!!
Now she's really gonna get hemorrhoids! for being a lying glorified waffle house waitress skank!

Sharon Brown smiled and did not appear to be upset at the verdict.

"Sharon will go on and she will remain flying with Continental. She was glad she could get the case out. That's what we said for three years -- we wanted to be able to give it to a Harris County jury. They made a decision. We're thankful," Brown's attorney Reginald McKamie said. "It's too premature to decide on an appeal."

Brown did not speak to reporters."She cannot talk about an on-board incident and she doesn't want to jeopardize her job," McKamie said. "We're disappointed in the verdict, yes."

"Sharon will go on and she will remain flying with Continental. She was glad she could get the case out. That's what we said for three years -- we wanted to be able to give it to a Harris County jury. They made a decision. We're thankful," Brown's attorney Reginald McKamie said. "It's too premature to decide on an appeal."

Brown did not speak to reporters."She cannot talk about an on-board incident and she doesn't want to jeopardize her job," McKamie said. "We're disappointed in the verdict, yes."

HAHAHAHA!!! Now she's concerned about her job? I wonder how her broke a$$ is going to pay for the attorney fees!!!

::::ducking for the Speedbird34 rampage to begin about suing the jury::::

Oh you guys are so clever. Just one day out of the week to think of others beside yourself and all of a sudden you're a white trash redneck.

I go to church with some pretty esteemed members of the community who make a hell of a lot more money than any airline pilot and I beg to differ that there's anything wrong with what they or I do.

Oh you guys are so clever. Just one day out of the week to think of others beside yourself and all of a sudden you're a white trash redneck.

I go to church with some pretty esteemed members of the community who make a hell of a lot more money than any airline pilot and I beg to differ that there's anything wrong with what they or I do.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better....

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."

Not bashing real religion here...but just wondering, did you learn misogyny at one of those fake "megachurches"...didn't know Joel Osteen was teaching that breed of hate these days. What else did they teach you?

Latest resources

Back